jeteye4444 is offline New Member

Thread for Jeteye

hi guys Im new here I havent even begun my first cycle but I will begin with deca in 2 weeks and I know nothing at all about any of this . I will also be useing additional testosteron injections along with the deca but thats all I know i figuer 350 -400 mg a week deca like 200mg /2times a week maybe. Im 6ft1 in 178 lbs athletic build fairly healthy but out of shape in general can anyone give me any advice at all on anything to do with this stuff Id be greatful as I feel like I should at leat attempt to have some modicome of guidance through this rather serious medical uncertianty to put it mildly. My focus is stricly to get started asap and within 4 weeks start showing distinctive definate results come hell or high water and mybe my zeal could use some temperment with a bit of education on these possibly dangerous activities Im now posed to begin. Please enlighten me with the benefit of your wisdom I think I need it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thread for Jeteye-y1pmsxjosu5mhejvg_tlngtlixm2xatwq90kwnpuxq7p8ucvybfyfxondkltgvzf6at.jpg  

Thread for Jeteye

Another quick question if I start with deca for 4 weeks can I switch to equipoise for the remainder of 8 weeks or so along with the testosterone injections contemporaneously all along of course. I dont intend to do any of the roids without testosterone alongside that only seems logical based on what little bit of knowledge I know about anabolic steroids in general. I quickly concluded a while ago that any anabolic cycle will have to be augmented with testosterone in any case considering the estrogen effects in general dosent take a genius to connect those dots. Im very ignorant on steroids in general and need as much basic information as anyone can provide. Im dead set on beginning my first cycle in 2 weeks and thats only cause I will not actually have the deca till then otherwise id start now. Ive made up my mind come hell or high water im doing this so if you have any cautionary advice or important information you might impart to this impetuous steroid infant Id be grateful not to change my mind but to help me in my quest.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

energizing or not

another stupid question but im quite serious I really have no idea but when your on steroids during the cycle I suppose do the steroids provide extra energy or a feeling of heighten energy in general or am I looking at it from a narrow perspective. Throw it into sharper focus for me if you can and set me straight on the energizing factor of steroids or is it a myth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Exclamation my apologies

sorry I am totally unfamiluer with how this works. Can you tell me what happened to my other posts I cant find them now did they get erased or trashed because i was not properly folling the format? sorry to be such an infant have some compassion for a little guy. thanks

did you by chance see my question about deca and equipoise BTW? ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thread for Jeteye-y1pmsxjosu5mhejvg_tlngtlixm2xatwq90kwnpuxq7p8ucvybfyfxondkltgvzf6at.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Thread for Jeteye

ok I started you a thread and moved all your posts from that other guy's thread to here.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeteye4444 View Post
    sorry I am totally unfamiluer with how this works. Can you tell me what happened to my other posts I cant find them now did they get erased or trashed because i was not properly folling the format? sorry to be such an infant have some compassion for a little guy. thanks

did you by chance see my question about deca and equipoise BTW? ideas?
    Have you memorized your thesaurus? Wow!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by jeteye4444 View Post
    another stupid question but im quite serious I really have no idea but when your on steroids during the cycle I suppose do the steroids provide extra energy or a feeling of heighten energy in general or am I looking at it from a narrow perspective. Throw it into sharper focus for me if you can and set me straight on the energizing factor of steroids or is it a myth.
    higher energy...IDK I'm on tren and test right now and all I want to do all day is sleep. I feel like a house cat.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    what do your diet and workouts look like? no rush, what'd you just join a gym and make a new years resoloution or something? You gotta get some routine to the basics before jumping over to the dark side of the force.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ya bro, u need some prep work in a lot of areas before u jump into the juice.

Thread Information