bigp87 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle about to begin roughly 2 weeks, please critique

Can you guys give me some input?

This will be my first AAS Cycle, and I was looking at a cycle consisting of:

Weeks 1 - 10 : Sustanon 250 @ 500mg pw. (Mon / Thu)
    Weeks 1 - 10: Arimidex @ .25mg EOD (was thinking .5mg eod?)
    Weeks 12 - 15: Nolvadex 20/20/20

I was also going to run Dianabol during weeks 1 - 4 @ 30mg.

However I thought its best to be left out, and see how I react to Testosterone first..

Would adding the Dianabol make a significant differrence to my results?

And should I run the arimidex at the same dosage during PCT with nolvadex?

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks alot! Any input appriciated.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it looks good to me. alot of people will tell you not to run sust but i used to run the same thing when i started and had great results. personally i would run the d-bol for the 1st 4 or 5 weeks to help kickstart your cycle so you can start making gains from day 1. also, stick with .25mgs of armidex and if your nips start to get itchy then you can up it to .5.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id run armidex up to pct(def not in pct). pct imo is weak- id do nolva clomid nolva40/20/20/20 - clomid 100/50/50/50 for a total of 4 weeks....if im mot mistaken sust pct should start a little later than 2 weeks post last test injection ...more like 3 weeks post injection...

Ok thanks.

One of the main reasons I don't wish to use D-bol is because i'm worried about hair loss.

Another question, I'll be doing cardio 3x a week, low intesitity, is it possible to actually drop BF % while gaining weight if I'm eating over my maintanence level?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    possible if its first cycle but not all that likely....wouldnt count on it lets say

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    id run armidex up to pct(def not in pct). pct imo is weak- id do nolva clomid nolva40/20/20/20 - clomid 100/50/50/50 for a total of 4 weeks....if im mot mistaken sust pct should start a little later than 2 weeks post last test injection ...more like 3 weeks post injection...
    18 days after last inj. Good spot

Looks good. It looks like you've done your homework. It is nice to see someone coming to the board with their first cycle and have a well defined plan with pct included. So many don't. The only thing that I might suggest is using a compound that is known for keeping some gains such as masteron , primo, or deca . If these are not available, or you already got your plan laid out in stone, then go for it. If you keep your diet in check, your gains should be really gratifying. D-bol at 30mg day and sust at 500mg should spawn some dramatic changes in your body. If your pct is on par then you should be able to keep a small to moderate amount of your gains.

Ok .

So you think I should add the Dianabol in my cycle for the first 4 weeks @ 30mg per day?

I don't think im prone to MBP though, i have really thin hair, and I'm worried after this cycle it would be alot worse.

How bad can it get just after 1 cycle?

Blog Entries
    ^^^ i say no...I like test only 1st but hey your decision...and as far as mpb ....welll if u have the propensity you have it..if u dont..you dont...what more can anyone say???? I dont think anyone can answer your 2nd question.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you're worried about hair just shave it like i do mine

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by bigp87 View Post
    Ok thanks.

One of the main reasons I don't wish to use D-bol is because i'm worried about hair loss.

Another question, I'll be doing cardio 3x a week, low intesitity, is it possible to actually drop BF % while gaining weight if I'm eating over my maintanence level?

Thanks
    you would have to really hit the weights because without burning the calories you can't lose weight, but for a first cycle its better to hit it hard with the diet and put on as much muscle as you can. imo

Ok thanks alot for the help guys.

Looks like I'll be adding the Dianabol in for the first 4 weeks @ 30mg per day.

Thanks.

Thread Information