Thread: drug test

cope8870 is offline New Member

drug test

I'm going to be trying to get a pharmaceutical sales job in about 6 months. I was wondering if anyone on here works in this field and if so do you know if they test for steroids ?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by cope8870 View Post
    I'm going to be trying to get a pharmaceutical sales job in about 6 months. I was wondering if anyone on here works in this field and if so do you know if they test for steroids?
    Doubtful.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ i agree, most comanies want to test for narcotics and recreational drugs...it costs a lot to test for AAS too, unless they tell you straight up they are going to test for AAS i wouldnt worry about it

cope8870 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply. I'm on test e 600mg week. By the time I find a job it will be out of my system. I was just wanting to do another cycle of test and nnp at the end of summer. I was going to order the products now because I have extra money. But if people told me they do test for them I wasnt going to. Thanks again for your input.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cope8870 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm on test e 600mg week. By the time I find a job it will be out of my system. I was just wanting to do another cycle of test and nnp at the end of summer. I was going to order the products now because I have extra money. But if people told me they do test for them I wasnt going to. Thanks again for your input.
    no problem bro thats what we're here for

ray0414 is offline Member
    roid tests costs from 300-500bux. they most likely wont test for it. companites these days are cheap and they wont shell all that out for every employee.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Just make sure you don't have any needles sticking out of your body the first day of work...that would be a dead give away! lol

Thread Information