quicklearner_60 is offline New Member

Best Cutting Cycle?

I am an athlete and I am looking to take the best cutting cycle I can that will lower my body fat the most & give me the greatest strength gains as well as the lose of some bad weight (10 pounds or so) in a 8 week cycle. I've done quite a bit of research but I just can't make up my mind. I want to stay away from Winny if possible. So other than that what gear would you recommend for an 8 week cycle?

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    the best cutter you can do is a 500cal defiict, plus lots of cardio on an empty stomach.

if u only wanna go 8 weeks then maybe, prop & tbol or var

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    You might want to look into tren A

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Best Cutter IMO Diet deficit 500 and 2x day Cardio With Clen , And continue to train heavy

Shutup_andsquat is offline New Member
    best is cardio and diet there is no kind of a magic pill or easy answer diet hard work and cardio u will reach ur goal maybe some clen to help it sounds like u do not need steriods

quicklearner_60 is offline New Member

What's the best cutting cycle out there?

Looking for the best cutting cycle out there? I want to know the best gear to buy for a cutting cycle out there. I'm 6-2 300 & last time I was tested body fat was 16, but I had surgery & haven't been able to work out for awhile so I'm guessing it's between 20-25 now. I have trained for years & done a few cycles... I want to get to 275 & get my body fat down as much as possible. I'm wanting an 8 week cycle. suggestions would really help & be great!

perry75K is offline New Member
    clen is probably your best bet as a burner, works well, is pretty cheap, and very very easy to find..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah bud at your bf% I'd stick to diet/cardio and clen . If your diet and macros are not on point your results will be less than stellar as with you bf being to high your risk for sides in increase. High blood pressure, gyno etc. Put the hard work in first and get down to a reasonable bf% (9-13) then consider the juice.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing will drop the fat better than a good diet and cardio. Boxing is my preferred cardio
    routine. It's never boring and you actually learn a useful skill. An hour a day should do very nicely. In two-three months you will be a totally changed person. You don't need anything other than that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    duplicate threads merged...

Thread Information