Thread: My second cycle

Willy Beaman is offline New Member

My second cycle

I finished a test cypionate and test enanthate cycle about 2 months ago.Did a 10 week cycle with no problems and did 20mls of each.I have just purchased my second cycle which is a 20ml vial of masteron and 20ml vial of protren 100(50mg test prop/50mg tren ace per ml).I am moving back to South Africa in 7 weeks and dont want to waste any of this by leaving it behind.I was thinking of doing 2ml of each twice a weeks,3 days apart.Over 6 weeks and then hcg at the end to finish the course.Would that be ok or would it be better to split it over 3 injections a week per vial?For absorbtion and for heath reasons.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    both should be shot ed in my opinion, and you will need more than hcg for pct.

casper514 is offline Associate Member
    im on tren a ima b done in about 2 months how long after i can restart 9a new cycle

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by casper514 View Post
    im on tren a ima b done in about 2 months how long after i can restart 9a new cycle
    first start your own thread, and then we'll tell you what all you've got wrong. I'll give you a hint...everything.

update- I just reviewed your post history and almost a year ago you were asking almost this same question, again in someone else's thread. you really need to stop, start a thread, and give us enough info to help you before you hurt yourself (more).

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by casper514 View Post
    Work on your grammatical skills as well. That is a terrible sentence

Thread Information