2timer is offline Senior Member

cycle crique please.

just want to cut up. I am very sensitive to libido problem on roids and acne. Not want to too much roids.

mastaplex 250mg for 8 weeks alone?
    or

mastaplex 250mg for 8 weeks plus test prop 50mg*3/week

mastaplex 250mg for 8 weeks+ 200mg test cyo/week

Do I need test to fight of libido problems? my main concern. thanks.

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    From everything i have seen and read , test should always be the base of every cycle.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    More test...

Do you guy reccomand this cycle?

cutting cycle>

test c 300 mg 8weeks + 50mg winstrol eod

or test prop 75mg eod + 50mg winstrol eod= I like this better, due to water retention. But I am going on a trip right away like day after I am done cycle. I am worried about pct and that is why I don't want pct downer on the trip and worrying carrying stuff with customs. what you guys think?

the first cycle I will do pct about 2 or three weeks after. Thanks.

Would you guys reccomand this?

cutting cycle>

test c 300 mg 8weeks + 50mg winstrol eod 6weeks

or test prop 75mg eod + 50mg winstrol eod= I like this better, due to lowered water retention. But I am going on a trip right away like day after I am done cycle. I am worried about pct and that is why I don't want pct downer on the trip and worrying carrying stuff with customs. what you guys think?

the first cycle I will do pct about 2 or three weeks after. Thanks.

!) pct 3 weeks of clomid with primal male or 3 weeks of nolvedex with primal male-- my second question. I hate clomid depression. thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well running a long ester for 8 weeks is pretty much a waste, and I'm not real hip on the idea of starting pct "about 2 or 3 weeks later", there are specific times to start pct depending on what compounds are used.

Big
    I also don't recommend starting multiple threads asking the same thing, I combined your threads here. Are you sure you've been a member for 6 years? really? I only ask because most of your questions could be answered with a day of reading.

My two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I also don't recommend starting multiple threads asking the same thing, I combined your threads here. Are you sure you've been a member for 6 years? really? I only ask because most of your questions could be answered with a day of reading.
    You know what makes me mad?
    How people react when you ask them question and they tell you, "you should know this by now". To me that is terrible!
    Whats in my head and my understanding of subject may make sense to me but it could be wrong. Asking stupid questions, if they are stupid or not, are the only way to re-solidify your thinking or correct areas that exists gaps. If I go research which I have been trust me, you will be left three option. 1) you understand the stuff good for you, 2) since there are so many variation and drugs in our case, teh understanding can become confusing and hard to comprehend. Hence you dont really understand the stuff. 3rd, you just read the wrong information( millions of information on the internet which one is right?)
    To me asking questions is the basic human learning skills that needs to be done . As the saying goes "better to be safe then sorry" I add even you might look stupid meanwhile doing it.

Big, nothing against you. Just general comment. You have been really helpful to me. Thanks.

I am not looking to gain 30lbs. not my purpose. my purpose is 10lbs of solid gain if that. Hardening of winstrol . My main concern is muscle loss and libido loss during crazy 8 weeks diet. ye sIw ill will be doing cardio twice a day against all conventions. I think week 3-8 of long ester is good enough? and also test c doesn't it take 14-21 days to get out of body? thanks

Big
    I'd still stick with short esters for short (8 week) cycles, I think you would be more pleased overall with the results than running long esters for the same time frame.

here is the main question Big,

would I feel downer in my trip libido problems? I will do like 500 mg last day before I am leaving, its only a week trip. thanks. Then I will do pct when I come back.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
    here is the main question Big,

would I feel downer in my trip libido problems? I will do like 500 mg last day before I am leaving, its only a week trip. thanks. Then I will do pct when I come back.
    if you run short esters for a short cycle, you would need to start pct 2 days after last shot,so that will limit you to long esters or starting pct while you are gone. you could run long esters up till the time you leave, then start pct 2 weeks after last shot, so you wouldn't start losing your libido probably till during the second week after last shot when the test starts leaving your system. still if you choose to run long esters it would be better to run at least a 10 week cycle.

Thanks. I might continue doing after I comeback. for two more week. just working out or do some pushups or something on my trip. lol.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    IMO more test less masteron , run prop not cyp considering the short length of that cycle

Thread Information