Thread: Anavar Dosage

chippbone is offline New Member

Question Anavar Dosage

Is 250mg of anavar taken orally, 125 in the morning and 125 in the evening, too much to be taking in one day for six week cycle?

25 yrs. old
    5'-6"
    168 lbs. 10-12% bf

Rtansey2007 is offline New Member
    way too much stick to 50-80mg max for six weeks I don't even see how many pills you would need for 250mg

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg is ok but 250mg is over kill for sure.

I have been told to take no less than 100mg per day. I took one cycle previously and it was 125mg/day for six weeks. Didn't have any sides other than diarreah for a week. I am just trying to get a concensus as to what others take. Thank you for your input.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    diarreah for a week? wow. Seriously 100mg ed is a high dose.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Anything oral i would stick to 100mg as the highest does IMO... but then again i like my liver healthy

okay sounds like 100mg is going to be the magic number. thank your for help.

meetball is offline Junior Member
    most ive ran was 150mg a day for 5wks, persoanly after 3-4wks your gains dont happen you grow fast for 3-4wks then level, there toxic on your liver so i wouldnt run to high a dosage persoanly now i wouldnt run more than 100mg a day

are you only running anadrol ?

I am only going to be running Anavar . I am thinking that I am going to be running 80-100mg per day for 6 weeks.

APBESTRBALLTIME! is offline New Member
    im gonna only be takin 30mg's a day along with winni and test E

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    Anything oral i would stick to 100mg as the highest does IMO... but then again i like my liver healthy
    Liver problems are exaggerated!

Its 500mg of Dbol insane?! Yes, but its was used! NO kidding. Yes they had some liver ptoblems like intrahapatic cholestasis and jaudice but all was reversible after discontinuation!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chippbone View Post
    Is 250mg of anavar taken orally, 125 in the morning and 125 in the evening, too much to be taking in one day for six week cycle?

25 yrs. old
    5'-6"
    168 lbs. 10-12% bf
    IMO ist too much (150mg its better for second run if you run 125mg ED for 1st run). Try to use as much as you will need to progress. And try to avoid high dosage and this I mean in general.

And why just anavar and in this dosage?

I agree with exaggerated liver problems the liver is acually very resilient.But your dosage is over kill and you should be looking at around 50/60mg a day and go from there.Imo your cycle sucks var only is a womens cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    IMO ist too much (150mg its better for second run if you run 125mg ED for 1st run). Try to use as much as you will need to progress. And try to avoid high dosage and this I mean in general.

And why just anavar and in this dosage?
    I was looking to gain strength without putting on much size. That was the first reason for using var and the other reason was its very low sides. I recieved the var in capsules. I get gear from a guy that gets his stuff in the powder form and he packs it in caps. He said the caps he gave me were too big and that the dosage was around 250mg. So I was breaking them down into and packing them into two different caps, hence the 125mg first cycle.

Thread Information