Thread: yay or nay?

cokecoon is offline Junior Member

yay or nay?

hi guys, quick question....i am currently in week 7 of a 12 week test cyp cycle its going great, getting bigger and stronger everday. now last year i done a stupid winny only cycle for 5 weeks @ 1mg eod before i realised it wasnt a good thing to do.
    i always shave my head and never let my hair grow but i decide to let it grow for a couple of weeks now and ive realised that my hairline is receeding a couple of mm's and ive never had this problem before.
    now i was planning on stacking winny weeks 8-14 with the test as a cutter.

my question is this.....should i do the winny even though my hairline is receeding? will it get worse? wen i stop my cycle will it grow back? i no most of you would say if it bothers me thn dnt do the winny but i had good results with the winny lastime and have already bought my supply. could it be that my hairline has suffered becuz i didn stack test with the winny?

any help is appriciated. great site keep up the good work guys

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny will increase the risk no question.

cokecoon is offline Junior Member
    will my hair grow again wen i stop the cycle tho?

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol thinned out my hairline BAD the first time i did a cycle.. but it eventually came back with the use of Minoxidil shampoo.. And ever since then i havent stoped using the shampoo. not worth the risk to stop!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way of knowing really, winstrol is a dht and anyone prone to hair loss should avoid it imo. The other option is using some like proscar(I may be off on this) to prevent the hair loss.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    proscar will do nothing to prevent hairloss on the winny. Leave winny well alone if youir worried about hairloss. it WILL scalp you

Thread Information