Njectable is offline Member

Test Prop ED vs EOD

Just wondering if any of you guys have ran Prop and injected it both Everyday, and another time where you injected Every Other Day, and whether your gains, or side effects were noticably different between the 2 cycles. Reason I ask is because I'm about to start my 4th cycle that has included prop, and I've always shot it ED, but I can't help to notice that scar tissue is building up, and is making it more and more difficult, as well as more painful to inject. I have always rotated between 6 different spots where I inject so I don't think I could really rotate my sites any better then what I'm already doing. Just think EOD shots might reduce some of the scar tissue buildup rather then adding to it, but if its gonna effect my gains or the sides, its really not worth it to me to change from what I have been doing.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would used ED during a bulk phase, but last year my lifting partner was told (by NPC nationals top 10 competitor) to use prop 100mg EOD while dieting

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23 View Post
    Just wondering if any of you guys have ran Prop and injected it both Everyday, and another time where you injected Every Other Day, and whether your gains, or side effects were noticably different between the 2 cycles. Reason I ask is because I'm about to start my 4th cycle that has included prop, and I've always shot it ED, but I can't help to notice that scar tissue is building up, and is making it more and more difficult, as well as more painful to inject. I have always rotated between 6 different spots where I inject so I don't think I could really rotate my sites any better then what I'm already doing. Just think EOD shots might reduce some of the scar tissue buildup rather then adding to it, but if its gonna effect my gains or the sides, its really not worth it to me to change from what I have been doing.
    Every day shots are better IMO.
    When I switched from EOD to ED I noticed a better metabolism, and looked harder. Gains weren't a huge difference, 2 couple lbs, It might have been water

Regarding the shots rotation, use your glutes as more than one spot, its a huge muscle, I used to shoot each glute 2-3 times in different spots.

I'd love to start hitting my glutes, cause right now I'm not even hitting them. I do shoulders, chest, and quads. Plus I started hitting the front/side head of my deltoids beings my quads have been giving me problems with scar tissue the last few injections I tried. Reason I don't shoot glutes, is I tried hitting them my last cycle, and the prop crippled me, could barely walk. I dont experience much, if any pain at the other injection sites, but I did glutes twice in a row, one cheek then the other, and both occasions were equally as bad. I even mix my own prop, so 90% of it is mixed with EO which cuts the pain down tremendously. Don't know if its just because i havent hit my glutes before and they have to get used to it, or what. But i'd like to avoid that pain again if at all possible, I litterally found it nearly impossible to even get seated after those injections.

binder is offline Member
    scar tissue with 4 cycles? What size needles are you using? With 6 site rotations that seems a bit fast for a large amount of scar tissue.

I haven't done a complete EOD cycle, but i've switched to EOD a few times because i wasn't able to inject every day. I inject ED now because that's best for tren a.

I didn't notice any change when i switched to EOD for a few weeks.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    maybe something to think about. but what size pins do you use?? i started using 22g just to load the pin. then i switch to a 25g to stick myself. helped out alot for the scarring.

I use 25g for everything, with the exception of glutes when I did hit them I used a 23g. I'm not sure how bad the scar tissue is getting, like I cant feel it under the skin and so on at this point. But theres been several occasions where I have pushed the needle in, aspirated, and spent roughly 3 minutes struggling to push 1ml of oil in. That I would assume would be due to scar tissue, no? It gets worse near the end of a 14-16 week cycle, like i said the injections get harder to do, and occasionally after I'm done the injection I get a lump that I'm forced to try and massage out, as I'm sure is due to the scar tissue not allowing the oil to absorb right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    maybe something to think about. but what size pins do you use?? i started using 22g just to load the pin. then i switch to a 25g to stick myself. helped out alot for the scarring.
    23g to load, 25g to inject

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ill run my prop ed or eod depending on what i am running it with and i have not noticed a diff. right now its prop and eq so i shoot eod, but last cycle was prop and tren so i was shooting ed.

bmit is offline Member
    Do it every 36 hours ex: Monday morning, Tuesday evening, thur morn, Friday evening, etc..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    My last cycle I ran prop/var and shot EOD, found that worked better than ED.

maxex is offline Member
    Ive run ED and EOD on many different cycles. There isn't a noticeable difference at all. What you could do is, one day go early am then next day wait late pm, space the ED shots out as long as possible. If you do go every day I suggest doing it at the same time or earlier every other day. DO you keep a log on injection sites and days. If not It's a good idea, cant tell you how many times I forgot the last inj site going EOD.

Appreciate all the feedback, right now i'm leaning towards trying EOD, but i'm gonna do a little more research and check a couple more posts. Anyone else have problems shooting prop in there glutes? I heard a couple other members say that glutes don't take to prop very well.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm finishing up test e soon and switching to prop for the last couple of weeks. I'm doing to do 200mg eod. Why shot ed if I don't have to.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23 View Post
    I use 25g for everything, with the exception of glutes when I did hit them I used a 23g. I'm not sure how bad the scar tissue is getting, like I cant feel it under the skin and so on at this point. But theres been several occasions where I have pushed the needle in, aspirated, and spent roughly 3 minutes struggling to push 1ml of oil in. That I would assume would be due to scar tissue, no? It gets worse near the end of a 14-16 week cycle, like i said the injections get harder to do, and occasionally after I'm done the injection I get a lump that I'm forced to try and massage out, as I'm sure is due to the scar tissue not allowing the oil to absorb right away.
    That happens to me sometimes. I don't know if a piece of muscle tissue gets stuck in the needle or the plunger will get stuck in the syringe. I vote for the latter because I've had it stick like that a few times when pushing air into my vials.

I've also had that happen at the begining of ever using steroids so i know it wasn't scar tissue. I pulled back a little to move the needle to a new position and it worked fine.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I know a lot of guys that shoot EOD and get by just fine. You've been shooting ED. Try EOD and see if you see any difference.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    i would used ED during a bulk phase, but last year my lifting partner was told (by NPC nationals top 10 competitor) to use prop 100mg EOD while dieting
    at 100-150mg,,I think you can get by with EOD injects just fine.

Thread Information