Farrell01 is offline New Member

testosterone Enanthate Question??

I remember reading somewhere, I forget where, but I read of a oral supplement, it was a oral version of Testosterone Enanthate . Anyone know the name of this supplement, or what it sounds closest to? Thanks all.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Doesnt ring any bells, sounds like your just looking for oral ideas?

Na, I just remembered this, thought I would ask. Maybe it wasn't the same thing orally, but it was really close to the same make up, it wasn't much different.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    the only oral test i know of is andriol

Blog Entries
    I think at 20 you would gain better result if you consentrated on diet and training. Post your diet to see if there is room for improvement..

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Andriol is the only orally available Testosterone ester

My diet? Alright, here it is. I didn't know if I should put the times or not of everything I consume not.

Before Breakfast Shake
    - One glass of milk
    - 3 Raw Eggs
    - 1/2 a Cup Ice cream

Breakfast
    - 3 Eggs Poached, or 3 Min Eggs
    - Ham (Not sure of exact size, it comes sliced).
    - One Grape Fruit

Snack
    - Some type of nuts (almonds)
    - Fruit Smoothie
    - Protein shake

Lunch
    - Usually 1 or 2 Sandwich's for lunch (Turkey or Chicken)
    - The rest of the protein shake that was lest from the snack ( I make it a bit large)

Snack
    - Fruit Smoothie

Dinner
    - Some type of starch (Rice or mashed potatoes)
    - Some type of meat (Usually no red meats, usually turkey or chicken, or some type od sea food).
    - we eat a lot of crap, Etufee here also

What do you think of the diet? I try to time things so that I eat before I workout, from what I have been researching it says that if you have a pre-workout meal, i causes more gains. I haven't noticed bad gains with this diet, I just wanted to give something more a shot. The first stuff I used was Testadrol, and I did notice large gains from it, but fact was, I didn't know anything about the stuff, I was listening to the Max Muscle Rep. Went up there at 17, he told me he would throw on 15 to 20 pounds a month, so he told me I'd do good to buy 2 bottles of it, so I did. He told me I didn't need a PCT, he said it was too "Mild". Anyway, what do you think of my diet?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrell01 View Post
    My diet? Alright, here it is. I didn't know if I should put the times or not of everything I consume not.

Before Breakfast Shake
    - One glass of milk
    - 3 Raw Eggs
    - 1/2 a Cup Ice cream

Breakfast
    - 3 Eggs Poached, or 3 Min Eggs
    - Ham (Not sure of exact size, it comes sliced).
    - One Grape Fruit

Snack
    - Some type of nuts (almonds)
    - Fruit Smoothie
    - Protein shake

Lunch
    - Usually 1 or 2 Sandwich's for lunch (Turkey or Chicken)
    - The rest of the protein shake that was lest from the snack ( I make it a bit large)

Snack
    - Fruit Smoothie

Dinner
    - Some type of starch (Rice or mashed potatoes)
    - Some type of meat (Usually no red meats, usually turkey or chicken, or some type od sea food).
    - we eat a lot of crap, Etufee here also

What do you think of the diet? I try to time things so that I eat before I workout, from what I have been researching it says that if you have a pre-workout meal, i causes more gains. I haven't noticed bad gains with this diet, I just wanted to give something more a shot. The first stuff I used was Testadrol, and I did notice large gains from it, but fact was, I didn't know anything about the stuff, I was listening to the Max Muscle Rep. Went up there at 17, he told me he would throw on 15 to 20 pounds a month, so he told me I'd do good to buy 2 bottles of it, so I did. He told me I didn't need a PCT, he said it was too "Mild". Anyway, what do you think of my diet?

To be honest I would say you need more meat and calories in your diet. I don't know the exact macros of your diet so if you know them it would help for them to be posted.

Like for example for your snack you could have a Smoothie AND tuna sandwhich or Turkey Breast sandwhich, instead of just a fruit smoothie you know?

Also what I do is have at least 2+ cups of milk with every meal that way you have some casein protein in your system that takes longer to digest. I rarely drink anything besides milk and water, maybe some gatorade, but thats it.

If you like you can go to the diet forum and they can tweak your diet better or alot of guys on here like Phate can help you alot, send them a pm.

Thanks for the reply. Alright, I'll post it over there. And I can't PM just yet, I haven't reached my 25 posts yet, so it wont let me yet.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why exactly do you have ice cream first thing in the morning?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Pretty terrible diet. It needs a lot of work. You aren't getting anywhere near the proper amount of natural protein. Shakes are not good enough on there own, you need to match, or exceed the amount of protein you're getting from shakes, with natural foods. (fish, chicken breast, turkey breast, steak, etc.)

The ice-cream in the morning is for his "pre-breakfast shake." I'd probably try drinking that shake after you've eaten though. Make it a post-breakfast shake. You don't want to fill your stomach up with that, prior to eating.

Diet Help
    Diet help

Nutritional Links
    Nutritional links

These might help you. Good luck

I'll work on the diet some, I'll tweak it a lot tonight and some of tomorrow, then post back about the changes I made, I'll post it in the diet session. The reason for the pre-breakfast shake is to kind of try and kick start my metabolism, also, because I go on a 4 mile run every morning, and once every night, so it gives me the extra boost of energy. And ice cream is to make the eggs stomachable, I have not reached a point to where I can swallow raw eggs without something masking then. I have tried, but it just causes gaging :P.

I take in a lot of protein, with almost every meal and snack, I am consuming about 50 grams of protein, from what I understand, anything more then this amount is a waste. The way I understand it, is you take your body weight, and you should consume your body weight in protein. I consume well over 300 grams of protein a day, and I don't way that much at all.

Thanks everyone

Blog Entries
    I look forward to seeing it tomorrow Farrel..

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, IMO your body can only digest 30-40g protein at each sitting.

gauravsuri is offline New Member
    hey frnds, i m 21 and around 6 months back i ran my first cycle with decadurabolin 100mg once a week X 7 weeks sacked with Nerubol once a week X7 and then had testviron 250 mg once a week X 2 with no PCT
    And almost 3 months later i started another cycle with RWR stanazol 1ml shot once a week X 5 stacked with test E 100mg twice a week X5 then suddennly i felt less sperm on ejaculation then i stopped everything without PCT....But now almost after 3 months i started tranning again and i frequently fell like urinating and i m really concerned about this problem guys help me out.....and letme know what all bloodwork i can get it done to keep a check on my health

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravsuri View Post
    hey frnds, i m 21 and around 6 months back i ran my first cycle with decadurabolin 100mg once a week X 7 weeks sacked with Nerubol once a week X7 and then had testviron 250 mg once a week X 2 with no PCT
    And almost 3 months later i started another cycle with RWR stanazol 1ml shot once a week X 5 stacked with test E 100mg twice a week X5 then suddennly i felt less sperm on ejaculation then i stopped everything without PCT....But now almost after 3 months i started tranning again and i frequently fell like urinating and i m really concerned about this problem guys help me out.....and letme know what all bloodwork i can get it done to keep a check on my health
    strike two...
    start your own thread.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

strike two...
    start your own thread.

LOL

Thread Information