OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member

is pct always neccesary?

hey guys, im on a 11week 500mg test e p/week cycle, and the guy who i buy off said that pct isnt fully neccasary for such a low dosage, i no deep down this is probably not right, but he knows his stuff so yer could you guys shine some light on this.. also has anyone ever heard of bolenole or something, how long should i wait untill my 2nd cycle also??

many thanks guys

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Firstly, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true. A lot of people think they know a lot, but they really don't. 500mg of test isn't a low dosage, something like 250mg a week would be considered low, but even then, proper PCT is needed.

In your case, yes, PCT is necessary. You want to get your natural test levels up as soon as possible, to keep as much of your gains as possible.

Yes, boldenone is a steroid , read up on it if you want to find out more in the Steroid Profiles section.

Also, the rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off i.e. cycle+pct = time off. If your cycle and PCT all up takes 14 weeks (for example), you should take 14 weeks off before you start your next cycle. Good luck

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Alot of guys that you buy stuff off say alot of stuff.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by OIDEEBOSS View Post
    hey guys, im on a 11week 500mg test e p/week cycle, and the guy who i buy off said that pct isnt fully neccasary for such a low dosage, i no deep down this is probably not right, but he knows his stuff so yer could you guys shine some light on this.. also has anyone ever heard of bolenole or something, how long should i wait untill my 2nd cycle also??

many thanks guys
    never, under any circumstances, trust your source, that's like asking a used car salesman for advice on which car you should buy, they are in this for profit so whatever gets them the most return is gonna be what they will pitch

haha i suspected as much, thanks guys

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    never, under any circumstances, trust your source, that's like asking a used car salesman for advice on which car you should buy, they are in this for profit so whatever gets them the most return is gonna be what they will pitch
    True, but wouldnt the source TRY to sell him a PCT since it would make him more money? And give higher dosages so he would need to buy more?

Im just saying....

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    yea it is.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    True, but wouldnt the source TRY to sell him a PCT since it would make him more money? And give higher dosages so he would need to buy more?

Im just saying....
    In my and a few of my friends experiences, a source either doesn't have any pct, or assumes that if the person buying it doesn't do a proper pct, he will lose most of his gains, making him want to buy again. Sad, but true... Don't trust your source.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

Im just saying....
    his source is probably a self chemist and does not have the pct to sell.
    Or my other thought is he knows it's bunk and therefore don't need pct.
    If he sells this stuff he should know you need pct to keep any gains and get natural test production back to normal.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    jUST TAKE THE PCT, Y0UR BODY HEALTH IS MOST IMPORTANT

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I guess it really depends on what your definition of "necessary" is. You are not going to die if you dont and your body should eventually reach homeostasis on it's own in due time. If keeping your gains are important and you would like to get your system up and running again in a timely fashion then it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    In my and a few of my friends experiences, a source either doesn't have any pct, or assumes that if the person buying it doesn't do a proper pct, he will lose most of his gains, making him want to buy again. Sad, but true... Don't trust your source.
    All the sources I know recommend and have pct sections, than again my sources aren't guys in their basements making sh!t

That's a little to sketchy for me...

hes not a guy in the basement, he trained lee priest in california for years, now hes in sydney.. hes got all the pct stuff nolva clomid, if everything goes real bad even hcg , the idea of him wanting to lose my gains so I buy more is probably spot on, im defs gna get sum nolva + clomid soon as i can afford it (well b4 the end of the cycle). thanks alot guys ur all really helpfull

hes not a guy in the basement, he trained lee priest in california for years, now hes in sydney.. hes got all the pct stuff nolva clomid, if everything goes real bad even hcg, the idea of him wanting to lose my gains so I buy more is probably spot on, im defs gna get sum nolva + clomid soon as i can afford it (well b4 the end of the cycle). thanks alot guys ur all really helpfull
    Lol I am not saying he was its just a metaphor, and if you don't mind me asking how do you know he trained lee priest? That's pretty cool (if true).

But if the guy trained a professional bodybuilder and most likely knows the ins and outs of steroid use than the fact that he would purposely try to lead you wrong to make money speaks of the guys character. It's not like you aren't going to by from him if you get bigger, obviously you have more cycles planned out so its not like you were going to finish this cycle and say "alright back to being natural forever" you know?

That's not a source I would trust nor do business with unless the sh!t he did have was good stuff at a reasonably good deal.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 01-11-2009 at 10:31 PM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    MY understanding is that you dont need PCT if you are on TRT.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hes not a guy in the basement, he trained lee priest in california for years, now hes in sydney.. hes got all the pct stuff nolva clomid, if everything goes real bad even hcg, the idea of him wanting to lose my gains so I buy more is probably spot on, im defs gna get sum nolva + clomid soon as i can afford it (well b4 the end of the cycle). thanks alot guys ur all really helpfull
    you prb get away without it but why take the chance for just a little bit more money.

Thread Information