msoneshot is offline New Member

Is a 21-week cycle crazy if you're already on HRT?

Since I'm already on HRT what would it hurt to run a 21-week cycle? I was thinking about doing a show in 21 weeks. Six to eight week bulk cycle and switching to cutting drugs after that.

I was in thinking about running the HGH threw out and running the IGF for the first six weeks I was going to run Phenformin instead of slin I,m scared of it. Since I'm on HRT I'll just bump my Cypionate up to 500 MG/week add a 100 mg of Prop EOD along with some Tren Enanthane. I'm still working on the rest of the 15 weeks. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I have a few questions for you all.

Should I be concerned about lactic acidosis? If so should I add blood buffers for this?

Should I take the phenformin after workouts only or after all large carb meals?

I will take the IGF post-workout as well?

I was thinking about taking glucose tabs and glyco-maize post workout for my carbs.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Question is, why do you want to do a 21 week cycle. What is your age , stats and workout experience

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your planning on running a cycle I would follow how your body grows and responds, so look back over your cycle history and see at what stage you start to slow down or stop growing while on cycle, this will give you an indication on when you should stop your cycle and go back down to your HRT dose, no need to swap to cutting drugs because a good HRT dose will hold onto your muscle tissue anyway while dieting/cardio. 21 wk cycle does not mean bigger or more gains..

[QUOTE=Kale;4371456]Question is, why do you want to do a 21 week cycle.

I was out a lot last year with a shoulder injury and I'm just now back in about 100% from that. I need about six to eight weeks to get me back to where I was and the rest to get me ready for the show. I've ran a lots of long cycles over the years but none as intense as what I got planned.

What is your age , stats and workout experience[/QUOTE

] I'm 32 years old I've been working out since high school but didn't start serious bodybuilding until early 20s I've competed in the past but not in the last four years.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your planning on running a cycle I would follow how your body grows and responds, so look back over your cycle history and see at what stage you start to slow down or stop growing while on cycle, this will give you an indication on when you should stop your cycle and go back down to your HRT dose, no need to swap to cutting drugs because a good HRT dose will hold onto your muscle tissue anyway while dieting/cardio. 21 wk cycle does not mean bigger or more gains..
    You are right but with me it seems like about four to six weeks into a cycle I exploded and then hit a point that I maintain. One of my closest friends competes on a national circuit and was my trainer in the beginning and it's helped me win competitions in the past. I've ran long cycles in the past but nothing like this He suggested doing a cycle similar to this.

The first six weeks or so

Tren e 200-300mg/ week
    Enanthane 500mg/ week
    Prop 100mg/eod

The second six weeks or so

Prop 100mg/eod
    Masteron 100mg/eod
    Equipois 300mg/week

The third six weeks or so

Parabolan 300-500mg/week
    Masteron 100mg/eod
    Prop 100mg/eod
    Anavar 50mg/ed

Last three or four weeks until show

Halotestin 40mg/ed
    maybe Suspension I will decide that at that time

I will be taking Exemestane and HCG throughout the cycle and maybe some HGH threw out as well with IGF the first six weeks with phenformin

What do you all think?

Thread Information