Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    lol i love to see ppl argue its funny

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD13 View Post
    Well, since i didn't starded the workout yet, would you mind helping me fixing my schedule then??? It would be nice...
    Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in so long. I didn't even notice this comment. What do you need help with??

If you can provide me with a detailed schedule of how you're going to structure your workouts I can help you. Here's the basics though:

Plyometrics - (too much detail needed, PM me if you need clarification on how to do this component of jump training)

Strength - this part essentially be a 4 week muscle shock week, which targets the legs only.

Endurance - sprinting. hurtle training, etc

Speed

Each of these compounds should be run for 4 weeks. After the conclusion, (4 months later) your vertical jump will have made enormous gains. P.S. reduce cardio from other activities while doing jump training (i.e. don't do too many extra cirricular activities) because your lower body will not be able to handle it.

Winstrol@ is offline New Member
    Hi dudes, It's all ok that MAD13 would training in the better way during the cycle.
    But I want to know one thing: how percentuage he can gain more if it use drugs compared to don't use drug?
    It's implied an harder training both the case.

(1*) is offline Member
    i would stress that doing this work out on winny could lead to painful injuries in the joints. lube up good. you could rip something.
    and my balls worked fine on winny. there was nothing noticed in the change area.

Yeah, But I want to know: for example
    a) jump training harder without winny= increment of 4"
    b) jump training harder with winny= increment "?" (how percentage you think winny can improve the vertical?)

But I think, there're a commons percentage of increment that one dude can increase his vert using winny.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol@ View Post
    Yeah, But I want to know: for example
    a) jump training harder without winny= increment of 4"
    b) jump training harder with winny= increment "?" (how percentage you think winny can improve the vertical?)

But I think, there're a commons percentage of increment that one dude can increase his vert using winny.
    no man. you're completely off base.

winny would just give you the edge. it doesn't necessarily increase your ability to jump WHATSOEVER. I don't know where you got that assumption from, but it's completely incorrect.

Ah ok. I though that the aas increase the strengh of body and consequently make it easier jump high because the leg was more strong than before.
    Sorry, maybe I wrong about all.
    Bye

(1*) is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol@ View Post
    Ah ok. I though that the aas increase the strengh of body and consequently make it easier jump high because the leg was more strong than before.
    Sorry, maybe I wrong about all.
    Bye
    i does help with that. i took it one time and could jump from the ground right on to the top of my house. it was like black belt theater. made puttin the christmas lights up much easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information