laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Test P/Anavar question

Im already going to run test p at 50mg ed for about 10 weeks in about 2 weeks...i got my pct and everything planed out, my question is that i have access to some anavar (100 pills 10mg) and i can get it all for a very low price...should i get it and stack it to my test p? if so what would be the best way to do this? my goals for this cycle is to gain some mass, really loose some bf..i know il gain some strength esp. if i add anavar...my main concern is keep as much of my gains as possible

stats
    6'0
    202 pounds
    14% bf

This is my first INJECTABLE cycle..iv done 2 other cycles in the past

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Depending on how many you get id do 60mg/day right up to my pct(even tho pct is only 3 days post inject with prop) Id do anavar for 7-8 weeks without a second thought.

muffin man is offline Junior Member
    last summer i did a test prop/anavar cycle and got great results.

i didn't have the same goals as you but i ended up gaining about 20 pounds while getting the most ripped i've ever been in my life if you can believe that.

i know a lot of guys would pick this cycle apart but it's what i did and it worked:

test prop weeks 1-10: 200 mg shot on Monday then another 200 mg shot on Thursday

anavar weeks 5-12: first 2 weeks i did 20mg a day divided into two doses, then next 3 weeks i went to 30mg a day, then back down to 20mg a day for the remaining 2 weeks.

i also did no pct for this (it was my first cycle too). I know i made some mistakes but like i said, i got great results and even kept a lot of the muscle i put on. only negative was the severe to excruciating pain i was in for 10 weeks due to the prop.

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, i think that its strange that u would pick Prop for a first injectable cycle due to the daily injections

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you really want to inject yourself everyday on your first cycle? My first run I did a shot every 5 days and that was enough for me. To each his own though.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    To muffin man what do you feel when you add the anavar to the cycle and what do you feel when yougo out of the cycle without pct?

ok i guess il get the anavar ...should i run it for the first part of the cycle or the last part of the cycle? i only have 100 pills (10mg per pill) so i could run it at 50mg for 20 days which is about 3 weeks..or i can run it at 30 or 40mg for a longer period of time.

maybe

weeks 1-10 test p 100mg eod
    weeks 1-5 anavar 30mg ed (would last 33.3 days so not a full 5 weeks)

pct:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20

iv been reading some logs and im getting a mix about running anavar at the beginning or running it at the end...i think it makes more sense to run it at the end but im not 100% sure..can i get some input?

weeks 1-10 test p 100mg eod
    weeks 6-10 anavar 30mg ed

pct:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    most run it at the end to help harden but i dont really think it matters much.

to be honest tho i dont think you will get much more then mild strength increases at that dose and duration.

30mg is on the low side and under five weeks is on the short side IMO.

save your money or find some more.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    To muffin man what do you feel when you add the anavar to the cycle and what do you feel when yougo out of the cycle without pct?

well it was my first cycle so everything felt great but during the cycle i've done without anavar i definitely wasn't as "pumped" or cut. i wasn't really training super heavy, i was more just bodybuilding but i would just look at a weight and my veins would bulge out when i was on the prop/anavar.

as far as coming off without pct, well i am smarter now and wouldn't recommend doing that but the only side effect i noticed was a lot of back acne which cleared up in a couple weeks. i looked for signs of fatigue or weakness in the gym following the cycle but didn't notice anything major. also my balls seemed to come back to normal size without much of a problem.

i've since done another cycle of test e (cause prop injections suck!) and i am coming off with clomi/tamox/liquidex and it seems to be working great. only drawback is it tastes like a whale's vagina imo.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    Jajaja thanks for the info

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    whale's vagina imo.
    lol, aka "San Diego"! "Founded by the Germans".

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    haaa,, fkn smelly pirate hooker

listen guys i'm kind of a big deal.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    listen guys i'm kind of a big deal.
    ...I have many leather bond books and my place smells of rich mahogany!

You've got a dirty whorish mouth!!!

Thread Information