jamyjamjr is offline Banned

var and shoulder injury + tren and sust

so about 4 months ago i tore a ligament running from my trap to my shoulder... kinda weird to explain... it's the lig that runs atopa that protruding bone at the top of your shoulder, i injured it doing a heavy bench press... anyways, iv been a good boy rehabing it and getting it back to strength... it still feels stiff though, even after all this time... im going to start a sust-tren cycle soon, but i thought it might be best to do 3 weeks of var at about 40mg ed.. heard it does wonders for injuries like mine...

anyone have experience with this situation, or one like it????

no go on this one guys???

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely NOT do this cycle yet. You are gonna want to go heavy as hell and get mad strength from the tren and stand a good chance of really tearing something up. I'm not a doc bro , but I would see a doc and get his opinion...of course not letting him know about the gear unless it's gonna stay off the record. But as far as your intention of going very strong at the gym. Have you had x-rays/MRI's/CTscan of your shoulder?

iv had all that done, dont even wanna think about starting that cycle for another 2-3 months... my initial question was should i do some var while im doing physical therapy to help it heal quicker???? OR does it help a lig. injury heal quicker.. this is what has been rumored to me..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a partially torn supraspinatus and labrum. I did a var only cycle. I dont think it did anything to help my shoulder other than just strengthening the surrounding muscles. I dont see any real advantage to spending all of that extra money for that

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Deca , Deca, Deca.

Even if you run a low dose (150-200 week) it will help. A surgeon who repaired my buddies torn pec tendons told him to "always run deca in every cycle". Told him if he were on deca at the time, he may not have torn his tendons.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Deca , Deca, Deca.

Even if you run a low dose (150-200 week) it will help. A surgeon who repaired my buddies torn pec tendons told him to "always run deca in every cycle". Told him if he were on deca at the time, he may not have torn his tendons.
    yeah in this situation I would run the DECA over the ANAVAR .

deca huh?????, wouldn't wanna run deca alone.. my girlfriend wouldn't be too happy about it at all..... hummm... maybe i should just keep it natural for now...

how bout igf-1???

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I am 4 months post shoulder surgery. I tore my labrum and had to have it repaired. I am on prop/tbol cycle(25days in) and everything is going great. I wanted to try deca , at a low dose, because I heard that it was great with ligament/tendon repairs, but couldn't get it. I am only doing 50prop/70tbol per day. Not a heavy cycle but its doing what I wanted. I am doing more reps and lots of range of motion stuff. I also like using tbol for stamina.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    deca huh?????, wouldn't wanna run deca alone.. my girlfriend wouldn't be too happy about it at all..... hummm... maybe i should just keep it natural for now...

how bout igf-1???
    No, you wouldn't want to run deca alone. You could run low dose test though if you want to keep a cycle light.

Thread Information