SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

What age is to old?

I have a 58 years young lifting partner who wants to jump on. He saw my results from a Test C only cycle and has been asking me tons of questions. I told him about this site, but he always responds with "I'm not very computer/internet savvy". So....I told him, I'd get on here and ask some questions for him.

His stats are 58 yo, 5'9" 200 lbs. He's been training hard for 4 years....he dabbled in weights on and off growing up. He did 405 on the bench yesterday for 2 reps, after doing 225 (10), 265 (8), 315 (6). He's a strong dude, and a great guy....he's been a father figure for me, so I want to help him out!!

He eats clean, doesn't drink...(has the occasional cigar and scotch). and has an excellent physique. But like us all, he'd like to gain some more size and strength. His goal on this cycle is to bulk.

He has stable blood pressure, and has a clean bill of health. However, he does take 40 mg Lipitor and 10 mg's Lexapro (recently started for anxiety...owns his own business and these are not the best times for business!)

I printed off PCT stickies for him, so he has an understanding of SERM'/AI's. And also printed him off the Test Cyp profile pages.

Any one on the board have any experience or thoughts on a 58 year old guy doing a Cyp cycle?

The proposed cycle would be 10-12 weeks...400 mg's per week (200 mgs X 2 every 3.5 days) with 4 weeks of Nolvadex /Clomid for PCT.

I told him that I'd be proposing this question to the forum to illicit opinions....either good or bad.

I really look up to the guy, and want to make sure that I've at least done my best to gather answers for him.

Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    imo at 58 he should look into trt/hrt, not cycles.

His test levels are still in the "normal range". So wouldn't getting TRT be more difficult? I have 4, 10 ML bottles of Cyp (200 mg per ML) left over that he could run one cycle on.

I appreciate the opinion on TRT/HRT and I'll run that by him....but is the proposed dosed cycle out of the question?

Thanks!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't think his age is too old to cycle, but at that age I would at least let my doc know what I intended to do and have myself monitored during cycle periodically.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    At 58 those stats are very impressive to my eyes. I would be extremely cautious if I were him and not jump on any cycle until he consulted with his Dr.

I am going to be 40 and am nowhere near as strong as this dude. Probably will never be
    gear or no gear.

My biggest concerns for him would be enlarging of the prostate, high bp and cholesterol problems.

I hope he is familiar with these potential side effects

I appreciate the insight...I agree about regular check-ups!
    I will definatly suggest routine bloodwork as well as BP monitoring.

Thanks Big...the insight is appreciated

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def get checked ups,, you kindof pushing the heart attack factor with 10 times the range of testesterone of a normal 25 yr old in a almost 60yr old

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What I would like to know if he is that strong at 58 how strong was he in his prime?

Holy Shit.

A 25 year old benching 405 is impressive a near 60 year old man doing it is staggering and truly humbling.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would say no age is to old as long as your safe and not taking high doses. i know someone who is 66 years old and competes with the seniors and uses test. he has the body of a 35 year old and looks great.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i def go get the checkup where they run to test any clogged arteries and what not,, my dad just had it done at 58yrs and they found some stuff. I forgot what they are called.

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    At 58 those stats are very impressive to my eyes. I would be extremely cautious if I were him and not jump on any cycle until he consulted with his Dr.

I am going to be 40 and am nowhere near as strong as this dude. Probably will never be
    gear or no gear.

My biggest concerns for him would be enlarging of the prostate, high bp and cholesterol problems.

I hope he is familiar with these potential side effects
    He truly is a beast! He humbles me on every chest and tri day. ( I do kick his butt on back/bi day though ) He also does weighted dips up to 250 lbs and can rep 6! Damn impressive for sure!

These are my concerns as well...I know if he goes and tells a Dr, they'll tell him he's nuts for wanting to do it.
    Obviously I'll feel responsible for him, regardless of his age, and DO NOT want him going through any heart problems on my watch!

Obviuosly there are some cholesterol issues...per the Lipitor, but would he want to do a stress test or EKG before starting?

Anyone now of any studies between heart risks and test?

PT, what doses is your 66 y.o. friend run?

We were thinking 400 for him...maybe drop it to 250 a week?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I remember seeing a new member on this site who was 70 and thinking about AAS. lol anythings possible!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well I am almost 54 and I dont think 58 is too old at all. When you say his test levels are normal I would question what that means. To me normal is the top of the range, mot the middle or bottom and trust me, that makes a big difference. This is me Third Cycle Log and the day I stop juicing is the day they put me in a box. As already stated he needs to be monitored by a Dr, Prostate, Liver Function and Cholesterol but I say go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Well I am almost 54 and I dont think 58 is too old at all. When you say his test levels are normal I would question what that means. To me normal is the top of the range, mot the middle or bottom and trust me, that makes a big difference. This is me Third Cycle Log and the day I stop juicing is the day they put me in a box. As already stated he needs to be monitored by a Dr, Prostate, Liver Function and Cholesterol but I say go for it
    First off Kale...kudos on the physique! You look great!!

What I meant by saying his test levels are normal...I spoke with him, and he said his free test levels are "normal for his age", but fall on the low to normal side overall. He gave me #'s, but each lab uses different measurements, so I wont post them. He does not want to be a TRT guy...just wants to put on some lean mass over the course of the cycle.

I will speak with him and make sure that he gets physician monitoring along the way!

I appreciate the info and will pass this along.

We decided on a 12 week Test Cyp of 400 mgs per week (200 X 2)
    followed by PCT of
    Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

BigRussell is offline New Member

Thumbs up 58 years old and wants to take steroids..Let him do it! He will love the results!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I have a 58 years young lifting partner who wants to jump on. He saw my results from a Test C only cycle and has been asking me tons of questions. I told him about this site, but he always responds with "I'm not very computer/internet savvy". So....I told him, I'd get on here and ask some questions for him.

His stats are 58 yo, 5'9" 200 lbs. He's been training hard for 4 years....he dabbled in weights on and off growing up. He did 405 on the bench yesterday for 2 reps, after doing 225 (10), 265 (8), 315 (6). He's a strong dude, and a great guy....he's been a father figure for me, so I want to help him out!!

He eats clean, doesn't drink...(has the occasional cigar and scotch). and has an excellent physique. But like us all, he'd like to gain some more size and strength. His goal on this cycle is to bulk.

He has stable blood pressure, and has a clean bill of health. However, he does take 40 mg Lipitor and 10 mg's Lexapro (recently started for anxiety...owns his own business and these are not the best times for business!)

I printed off PCT stickies for him, so he has an understanding of SERM'/AI's. And also printed him off the Test Cyp profile pages.

Any one on the board have any experience or thoughts on a 58 year old guy doing a Cyp cycle?

The proposed cycle would be 10-12 weeks...400 mg's per week (200 mgs X 2 every 3.5 days) with 4 weeks of Nolvadex /Clomid for PCT.

I told him that I'd be proposing this question to the forum to illicit opinions....either good or bad.

I really look up to the guy, and want to make sure that I've at least done my best to gather answers for him.

Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated!

I would not only tell him hell yes but I would also encourage him and support him to get freaky huge and stronger than Superman! I know several men in their 40's, 50's and even 60's who love to juicing, getting freaky huge! feeling stronger than Superman and something they didn't expect at their age lol, be rock hard 24/7 and jerking off 10-11 times a day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can't get over what a cycle of steroids can do for you let alone the next one and the next onw! I know a guy who is 63 years old and freaking huge! I am being honest! Huge, ripped, rock hard muscles covered with huge thick veins feeding those bad boys what they need to help them continue to grow bigger and stronger by the minute!!!! I am married, have 2 children and love having sex with my wife but from the first time I saw a bodybuilder on tv I knew then that I wanted to be freaky huge when I got older! While watching bodybuilding contest on tv something happened that at the age of 12 I didn't understand!! I got hard as a rock and had to jerk off! I soon found myself staying home on Saturday evening while my family went out to eat so I could stay at home in my room watching bodybuilding become rock hard and have to jerk off! This may sound even crazier lol but I really got off watching Superman movies and shot huge loads if a villain showed up with super strength just like Superman's and kick his ass lol! Don't ask me to explain that one lol!!!!!!!! Once I started getting older I began working out a lot. It wasn't until I turned 32 that I really became obsessed with getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! I read everything I could regarding steroid use to educate myself and then began my first cycle! The feeling of what steroids can do for you is out of this world! The huge gains! Dramatic strength increases that shot through the roof along with your sex drive lol! I couldn't believe how huge I was and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't get big enough or strong enough and I loved jacking off 11-12 times a day lol! What steroids were doing for me was so incredible I became obsessed with wanting to help my best friend get freakin huge and stronger than Superman with! I gladly shared my gear with him and his muscle gains and strength took off right through the roof! When I put him on his first cycle he was 5'6" 165lbs and barely able to bench 135lbs! Within 4 and a half months he was 5'6" 225lbs of huge ripped powerful muscle and easily bench pressing 455lbs! He was hooked and can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!! I have one more part to my fetish/obsession......As I have said earlier, I have a wife and two kids and love sex with woman but i have to tell you that huge muscle dudes get me so rock hard and get me off! No little wimpy guys! Me and my married workout buddy juice up, hit the weights hard, get huge pumps, hit the showers, flex, show off and tell each other how huge we are getting and before we know it we lose a load of roid filled cum across the shower before heading home to the wives! I hope no one is offended by this. I think there is nothing hotter than men in their 40's, 50's and 60's roiding up, getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! There is nothing wrong with it and they can take them safely, get freaky huge and super horny lol and one of my goals is to help men in their 50's and 60's achieve a dream they have had all their lives and that is to get freaky huge and as strong as humanly possible!! I am current helping a 57 year old friend in florida get freaky huge and stronger than Superman! He has packed on a little over 100lbs of huge thick muscle since we met last June! HE CAN"T GET OVER HOW HUGE AND INCREDIBLY STRONG HE IS AND HE CAN"T BELIEVE THAT AT HIS AGE HE IS SO HORNY HE HAS TO JACK OFF 8 TIMES A DAY LOL BUT HE LOVES IT AND WOULDN"T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY! HE SAID HE WILL NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM AS YOU SHOULD BE OF YOUR 58 year old friend with the great body who wants to get huge! He can do it safely and won't regret it!!!!!! Encourage him and be very, very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for rambling on ....

Peace,

Big Russell
    email [email protected]

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanna see pictures of this 58 years young lifting partner of yours to see if this should happen...

dg101 is offline Junior Member
    Good god.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I love it....Wanna be like Kale!!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRussell View Post
    I would not only tell him hell yes but I would also encourage him and support him to get freaky huge and stronger than Superman! I know several men in their 40's, 50's and even 60's who love to juicing, getting freaky huge! feeling stronger than Superman and something they didn't expect at their age lol, be rock hard 24/7 and jerking off 10-11 times a day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can't get over what a cycle of steroids can do for you let alone the next one and the next onw! I know a guy who is 63 years old and freaking huge! I am being honest! Huge, ripped, rock hard muscles covered with huge thick veins feeding those bad boys what they need to help them continue to grow bigger and stronger by the minute!!!! I am married, have 2 children and love having sex with my wife but from the first time I saw a bodybuilder on tv I knew then that I wanted to be freaky huge when I got older! While watching bodybuilding contest on tv something happened that at the age of 12 I didn't understand!! I got hard as a rock and had to jerk off! I soon found myself staying home on Saturday evening while my family went out to eat so I could stay at home in my room watching bodybuilding become rock hard and have to jerk off! This may sound even crazier lol but I really got off watching Superman movies and shot huge loads if a villain showed up with super strength just like Superman's and kick his ass lol! Don't ask me to explain that one lol!!!!!!!! Once I started getting older I began working out a lot. It wasn't until I turned 32 that I really became obsessed with getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! I read everything I could regarding steroid use to educate myself and then began my first cycle! The feeling of what steroids can do for you is out of this world! The huge gains! Dramatic strength increases that shot through the roof along with your sex drive lol! I couldn't believe how huge I was and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't get big enough or strong enough and I loved jacking off 11-12 times a day lol! What steroids were doing for me was so incredible I became obsessed with wanting to help my best friend get freakin huge and stronger than Superman with! I gladly shared my gear with him and his muscle gains and strength took off right through the roof! When I put him on his first cycle he was 5'6" 165lbs and barely able to bench 135lbs! Within 4 and a half months he was 5'6" 225lbs of huge ripped powerful muscle and easily bench pressing 455lbs! He was hooked and can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!! I have one more part to my fetish/obsession......As I have said earlier, I have a wife and two kids and love sex with woman but i have to tell you that huge muscle dudes get me so rock hard and get me off! No little wimpy guys! Me and my married workout buddy juice up, hit the weights hard, get huge pumps, hit the showers, flex, show off and tell each other how huge we are getting and before we know it we lose a load of roid filled cum across the shower before heading home to the wives! I hope no one is offended by this. I think there is nothing hotter than men in their 40's, 50's and 60's roiding up, getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! There is nothing wrong with it and they can take them safely, get freaky huge and super horny lol and one of my goals is to help men in their 50's and 60's achieve a dream they have had all their lives and that is to get freaky huge and as strong as humanly possible!! I am current helping a 57 year old friend in florida get freaky huge and stronger than Superman! He has packed on a little over 100lbs of huge thick muscle since we met last June! HE CAN"T GET OVER HOW HUGE AND INCREDIBLY STRONG HE IS AND HE CAN"T BELIEVE THAT AT HIS AGE HE IS SO HORNY HE HAS TO JACK OFF 8 TIMES A DAY LOL BUT HE LOVES IT AND WOULDN"T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY! HE SAID HE WILL NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM AS YOU SHOULD BE OF YOUR 58 year old friend with the great body who wants to get huge! He can do it safely and won't regret it!!!!!! Encourage him and be very, very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Big Russell

wow. thanks for sharing that with us
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRussell View Post

Peace,

Big Russell
    email
    russell sounds like my kind of guy think i might drop him an email
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

PT
    i thought you might like him stocky. maybe you can pose for him.

Thread Information