heaven_lee is offline Female Member

Burned by my own stupidity

Need your help boys. I was planning on doing a cycle of Var this past year but plans changed. Edited
    Ok well, I have done some research and I'm looking for something I can buy at a store. Other than clen and ephedrine (for losing weight ) I want to know if there is anything out there that I can use that has somewhat similar effect as Anavar . I know that anything you couldlegaly buy wouldn't come close but I feel I am in nuetral and I am not making any positive gains.

If anyone has any idea please share, I'm opened to any suggestions.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Its amazing how many people will take advantage of you just to make some money. What are your stats ? age,weight,height,years training, bf%

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by heaven_lee View Post
    Need your help boys. I was planning on doing a cycle of Var this past year but plans changed. Edited
    Ok well, I have done some research and I'm looking for something I can buy at a store. Other than clen and ephedrine (for losing weight ) I want to know if there is anything out there that I can use that has somewhat similar effect as Anavar . I know that anything you couldlegaly buy wouldn't come close but I feel I am in nuetral and I am not making any positive gains.
    you won't be able to find anything that will have similar benefits at anywhere close to the same cost
    If anyone has any idea please share, I'm opened to any suggestions.
    i would recommend posting your diet for critique, some tweeks there could do you some good

also listing some stats would be helpful

height
    bf%
    training exp
    specific goals

we'll help you any way we can, but sadly most of the supplements out there are crap so

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The above are some questions that should be answered. But... to answer your question you might look into DHEA. It's not nearly as strong as var but it is legal and if you use enough of it you might get some results. I know some Figure girls who got some decent results from it.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    The above are some questions that should be answered. But... to answer your question you might look into DHEA. It's not nearly as strong as var but it is legal and if you use enough of it you might get some results. I know some Figure girls who got some decent results from it.
    I have seen this as well....

im 5'2", 110 lbs
    working out for over 4 years
    cardio 1 hour a day
    free weights every other day

morning:
    oatmeal, 4 egg whites toast

mid am
    fruit or yogurt

lunch
    rice, chicken, or tuna on wheat toast

dinner
    chicken, veggies, or turkey or fish with potato

and a few protien shakes throughout the day and maybe a protienbar here and there

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you make good food choices, but the key is to make sure your calories, carbs, fat and protein are where they need to be.
    Also being consistent is very important for your diet, that way you can try different things and if you see better results from eating more or less of something, you'll know exactly why and what it was from.

I know this isn't exactly an answer to your question, but I would recommend starting a thread in teh diet forum and we can create a diet specially designed for you.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    haha i love that when its a guy posting up a diet the replies are usually "theres your problem right there fa**ot!" type stuff. hahaha hilarious! Best of luck tho to the OP.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "theres your problem right there fa**ot!"
    I think that might be a slight exageration.

Anyways with the diet over all good choices but watch out for those protein bars alot of them are loaded with sugar.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I think that might be a slight exageration.

Anyways with the diet over all good choices but watch out for those protein bars alot of them are loaded with sugar.
    Thanks for input guys. I know protien bars have a ton of calories. I should have said health food bars. I rarely eat an actual protien bar, more like wheat grain bars and rice/fruit bars. Theyre gross but they help

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'd say you aren't getting enough fats, that is if you are doing what you have listed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    i'd say you aren't getting enough fats, that is if you are doing what you have listed..
    What would you consider fats? Red meat, Pork ect?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i would recommend posting your diet for critique, some tweeks there could do you some good

also listing some stats would be helpful

height
    bf%
    training exp
    specific goals

we'll help you any way we can, but sadly most of the supplements out there are crap so
    What did you mean when you said there isnt anything even close to the same cost? If there is something available over the counter but it's a little pricey and works well I'm more than willing to give it a shot.

My original post was edited, did i say something I wasn't supposed to? I didn't name any of the suppliers names...or did I?

What would you consider fats? Red meat, Pork ect?
    what he means are healthy fats, which can be found in olive oil(uncooked), nuts, fish oil, flax oil, natty peanut butter, etcc...., you actually need to eat healthy fats to lose fat, weird idea huh?

What did you mean when you said there isnt anything even close to the same cost? If there is something available over the counter but it's a little pricey and works well I'm more than willing to give it a shot.
    i can't mention price, but i can get several months worth of clen, ephedra etc.. for the price of a month of an OTC fat burner, that's what i meant

My original post was edited, did i say something I wasn't supposed to? I didn't name any of the suppliers names...or did I?
    you can pm me the original post or what was edited and i'll tell you what was wrong, or you can ask spywizard, i bet he was the one that edited it

what he means are healthy fats, which can be found in olive oil(uncooked), nuts, fish oil, flax oil, natty peanut butter, etcc...., you actually need to eat healthy fats to lose fat, weird idea huh?

i can't mention price, but i can get several months worth of clen, ephedra etc.. for the price of a month of an OTC fat burner, that's what i meant

you can pm me the original post or what was edited and i'll tell you what was wrong, or you can ask spywizard, i bet he was the one that edited it

ok, see now. I do eat a lot of nuts, and natty pb I hate it but force it down anyway.
    The edit thing isnt that big a deal, I just dont want to break the rules. If I did im sorry

ok, see now. I do eat a lot of nuts, and natty pb I hate it but force it down anyway.
    The edit thing isnt that big a deal, I just dont want to break the rules. If I did im sorry
    it's fine and when we start designing your diet we'll work around things you don't like if we can, there are tons of sources of good fats so you don't have to eat natty peanut butter if you don't want to, hell i don't

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

Smile

im 5'2", 110 lbs
    working out for over 4 years
    cardio 1 hour a day
    free weights every other day

morning:
    2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs

mid am
    tin of tuna/green leafy veggies

lunch
    chicken, or smoked salmon plus spinich/ beans. avocado

dinner
    steak, green veggies, or turkey with green veggies

protein shake after workout,
    Fixed it for you.make sure the protein amount is pound of your body/gram of protein. Every 4 days add sweet potato to morning meal. Also 2 tablespoons of flax oil for breakfast. Goodluck.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Edited for fishing.

maybe try eca stack too.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Fixed it for you.make sure the protein amount is pound of your body/gram of protein. Every 4 days add sweet potato to morning meal. Also 2 tablespoons of flax oil for breakfast. Goodluck.
    morning:

mid am

lunch

dinner

not to butt heads with you aus but i don't think this diet is well suited for her needs, she does 60min of cardio a day, but i don't see any good complex carbs here(i'm not counting the veges as depending on the type they may have virtually zero actually benefit after thermogenesis and digestion takes place)

personally i think she needs to get her daily caloric expenditure figured out, then build a diet from the ground up from macros

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    Is that a picture of you if it is looking good girl. Keep up with all the hard work.

it's fine and when we start designing your diet we'll work around things you don't like if we can, there are tons of sources of good fats so you don't have to eat natty peanut butter if you don't want to, hell i don't
    ok, thanks sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Edited for fishing.
    is that sarcasm? what do you mean?

morning:

mid am

lunch

dinner

not to butt heads with you aus but i don't think this diet is well suited for her needs, she does 60min of cardio a day, but i don't see any good complex carbs here(i'm not counting the veges as depending on the type they may have virtually zero actually benefit after thermogenesis and digestion takes place)

personally i think she needs to get her daily caloric expenditure figured out, then build a diet from the ground up from macros

Well,what do you think? DOn't go out of your way but if you get some time let me know what you think will work for me?

morning:

mid am

lunch

dinner

Please bump heads, its constructive, and also gives different diet ideas. I'm not saying its the only diet out there for her, but it is an option.
    She wants to cut up yeah? This will work, it worked great for my sister. Im one for not concentrating on calories, but rather what the bodies needs are eg protein and fat. on fourth day I recommended sweet potato she could also add wholegrain bread. This is basic idea diet. It does work though, iI have had amazing results with a few people on similar diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bench Machine View Post
    Is that a picture of you if it is looking good girl. Keep up with all the hard work.
    Thank you, yes that me, its almost a year old but like I said, I haven't changed much at all. I have bit more definition and gained 4-5 lbs since.

Well,what do you think? DOn't go out of your way but if you get some time let me know what you think will work for me?
    I have given you an option, Do with it what you will. If you want proper diet advice post in diet section, and i will give more through meal ideas, and you will hear advice from others. There are some great stickies in there too

I have given you an option, Do with it what you will. If you want proper diet advice post in diet section, and i will give more through meal ideas, and you will hear advice from others. There are some great stickies in there too
    Thank you, I will definitely take it into consideration, I appriciate you taking the time to post it. Yeah this thread took a slight detour off topic, I will post something in the diet threads.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Thank you, yes that me, its almost a year old but like I said, I haven't changed much at all. I have bit more definition and gained 4-5 lbs since.
    Wow got to love those Jersey girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Bench Machine View Post
    Wow got to love those Jersey girls!
    haha, gotta love you pervert muscle freaks!! jk

is that sarcasm? what do you mean?
    it means a part of your post sounded like you were asking for a source for anavar i bet, we are very strict on asking for sources, though i'm sure you didn't mean to so lesson learned, no harm no foul

LMAO, it's nice of you to be so non-demanding of us, but we're here to help, if the people of this forum didn't go out of their way to help each other then it wouldn't be near as informative as it is, we enjoy helping each other as we are all in the pursuit of knowledge and the betterment of ourselves

Please bump heads, its constructive, and also gives different diet ideas. I'm not saying its the only diet out there for her, but it is an option.
    She wants to cut up yeah? This will work, it worked great for my sister. Im one for not concentrating on calories, but rather what the bodies needs are eg protein and fat. on fourth day I recommended sweet potato she could also add wholegrain bread. This is basic idea diet. It does work though, iI have had amazing results with a few people on similar diet.
    don't worry, i won't be pulling punches or anything, i just have respect for ya'll so i wanted to make sure you understood that i wasn't trying to call you out or anything

that being said, i believe that carbs are of the upmost importance as they are the primary source of energy during anaerobic activity, which encompasses HIIT training, workouts, and a good deal of cardio(though not all)
    Last edited by Phate; 01-14-2009 at 10:23 PM.

it means a part of your post sounded like you were asking for a source for anavar i bet, we are very strict on asking for sources, though i'm sure you didn't mean to so lesson learned, no harm no foul

LMAO, it's nice of you to be so non-demanding of us, but we're here to help, if the people of this forum didn't go out of their way to help each other then it wouldn't be near as informative as it is, we enjoy helping each other as we are all in the pursuit of knowledge and the betterment of ourselves

don't worry, i won't be pulling punches or anything, i just have respect for ya'll so i wanted to make sure you understood that i wasn't trying to call you out or anything

that being said, i believe that carbs are of the upmost importance as they are the primary source of energy during anaerobic activity, which encompasses HIIT training, workouts, and a good deal of cardio(though not all)
    Yeah, it kinda clicked after reading through the site last night. That's funny though because its the complete opposite of what I wanted. When I first signed up on here I was emailed by 50 different guys with there suppliers. Lesson definitely learned on that one.

As soon as I can settle and concentrate Im going to post on the diet forum my stats, diet ect.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    exactly, any post that states a desire to find steroids that someone is having trouble finding is what we call fishing. I remove those posts not for us, but to help protect the members who posted from all the scammers that are about to hit them up. we get reports almost every day of peeps being ripped off, it's a shame but it happens. most of our members are good people, but any site this big has some bad elements lurking to take advantage of people. it seems like everytime one is identified and dealt with 2 more pop up.

exactly, any post that states a desire to find steroids that someone is having trouble finding is what we call fishing. I remove those posts not for us, but to help protect the members who posted from all the scammers that are about to hit them up. we get reports almost every day of peeps being ripped off, it's a shame but it happens. most of our members are good people, but any site this big has some bad elements lurking to take advantage of people. it seems like everytime one is identified and dealt with 2 more pop up.
    yeah, people are sadly always lurking around looking for a quick buck

Yes, and I was ripped off by those same a@@holes, andit will NEVER happen again.

Yes, and I was ripped off by those same a@@holes, andit will NEVER happen again.
    sorry to hear that, and sadly it happens everyday, live and learn though, at least you weren't placing a major order(meaning tens of thousands) and got ripped off, friend of mine had that happen recently

sorry to hear that, and sadly it happens everyday, live and learn though, at least you weren't placing a major order(meaning tens of thousands) and got ripped off, friend of mine had that happen recently
    I couldn't imagine, Thats a ton of money. I guess i am lucky. If I ever spend tha much money it will be on a new car, I don't know what someone would do with all of that stuff.

Thread Information