James1491 is offline New Member

Looking to start cycle of Dianabol

Im 17 years old 18 in a few months and iv been tempted for a while just to run 1 cycle of Dianabol to see if it is as great as everyone says it is. I have done my research into it however im sure you guys might have more advice for me than websites advertising the stuff.

However before i do id just like some information from you guys who im guessing have cycled it many times.

As im still in my teens what dosage should i look to take ?
    How long should my cycle last ?
    What side effects (if any) am i likly to experience ?
    Will i loose all mucle gained once the cycle stops ?

Any other information or your opinions would be greatly apreciated. Cheers people.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    To young, im out of here dude..

James1491 is offline New Member
    I was thinking that would be the answer from most of you.

If that is what you think and i get that from alot of people i will stay away from them.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James1491 View Post
    Im 17 years old 18 in a few months and iv been tempted for a while just to run 1 cycle of Dianabol to see if it is as great as everyone says it is. Who the hell said this pile of crap? I bet those guys that told you that weigh a buck fifty and wear Hollister XS shirts. I have done my research into it however im sure you guys might have more advice for me than websites advertising the stuff.

However before i do id just like some information from you guys who im guessing have cycled it many times.If you mean by alone, then you won't find any vets who have cycled it solo many times.

As im still in my teens what dosage should i look to take ? None, because you're a teenager
    How long should my cycle last ? 0 weeks, because you're a teenager
    What side effects (if any) am i likly to experience ?Some possibly horrible ones because you're a teenager
    Will i loose all mucle gained once the cycle stops ?Yes, but not only because generally teenagers don't have the proper knowledge to hold onto the max amount of muscle after a cycle, but that Dianabol only cycles are crap.

Any other information or your opinions would be greatly apreciated. Cheers people.Don't do a cycle for a few more years. Eat, lift, supplement your diet, sleep, and watch yourself grow. We have all of the advice need concerning those aspects of weightlifting if you wish to further your knowledge on such subjects.
    Look in bold.

Browns4Life86 is offline Banned/SCAMMER
    You should wait until your body is done growing for sure around at least 21 or so minimum. Also, oral cycles alone are junk and you will lose most of your gains on them. You always should run Test as a base wit any cycle...ALWAYS. Until you can get over the fear of needles and are done growing, stick with just working out and eating a ton.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    James anyone with any sense will tell you to stay away from steroids at your age. You have so much potential being so young. Post your diet and training program in the diet and training forums and we will be glad to help you advance towards your goals..

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    im sorry bro but you are too young to be here you must be 18.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Please read and learn listen to what others have to say about things... also we have a sister site www.probodybuilding.com that has a teen section...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by James1491 View Post
    Im 17 years old 18 in a few months and iv been tempted for a while just to run 1 cycle of Dianabol to see if it is as great as everyone says it is. I have done my research into it however im sure you guys might have more advice for me than websites advertising the stuff.

However before i do id just like some information from you guys who im guessing have cycled it many times.

As im still in my teens what dosage should i look to take ?
    How long should my cycle last ?
    What side effects (if any) am i likly to experience ?
    Will i loose all mucle gained once the cycle stops ?

Any other information or your opinions would be greatly apreciated. Cheers people.
    at your age use your natural hormone producton to your advantage.
    at 17 all you need is diet,training and rest.

Thread Information