Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

www.probodybuilding.com

www.probodybuilding.com

the board is coming along great and should be fully operational by the end of febuary or begining of march. there are 10 pro's and a bunch of amature bodybuilders online and cutler is very close to being one of them. anyway i want to ask that anyone here who is interested in bodybuilding to please go join and make a post. we want to get as many people over there before the opening date. make sure you take a look at the home page because the writers are great and the video's are motivational as hell. i keep a track of all the new members and i will consider it a personal favor if you help the board grow. thanks for everyones time and i look forward to seeing alot of you over there. thank you
    -PT
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

system admin is offline Owner
    ^^^^!! Thanks for the post PT!

Guys, it may be a little slow at the moment, but EVERY one who helps grow this new website will be helping the future interests of our community. Take a few minutes a day and make a post. Its not to much to ask is it?

Thanks guys!

Bc

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How do we join??

PT
    just click on the link and scroll down until you see "free discussion forums" on the left hand side. after clicking that you'll be on the fourum then just click the register key and follow the directions. thanks bro, and i would appreciate if everyone let us know what they think of it. negative comments are welcomed and encouraged. thank you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Blog Entries
    Or are we already members because we're members here??

Blog Entries
    Thanks PT

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    hey PT,i have been a member for quite a long time but when ever try and post,its says

" 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

PT
    your account must not be activated for some reason. i will have someone take care of that for you and look forward to seeing you there bro. is your log on name here the same as over there?

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    your account must not be activated for some reason. i will have someone take care of that for you and look forward to seeing you there bro. is your log on name here the same as over there?
    oh that would be great and yeah my login name is the same!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    hey PT,i have been a member for quite a long time but when ever try and post,its says

" 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    I had the same problem...actually i still do

PT
    hmmmm wierd. i sent the admin a pm to look into whats wrong. its not happening with everyones account because i just saw booz and a few others sign up.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    hmmmm wierd. i sent the admin a pm to look into whats wrong. its not happening with everyones account because i just saw booz and a few others sign up.
    i threw up 4-5 posts an hour ago and it went through fine

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    This should be taken care of now... you needed to click the link in your email to activate your accounts...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    www.probodybuilding.com

the board is coming along great and should be fully operational by the end of febuary or begining of march. there are 10 pro's and a bunch of amature bodybuilders online and cutler is very close to being one of them. anyway i want to ask that anyone here who is interested in bodybuilding to please go join and make a post. we want to get as many people over there before the opening date. make sure you take a look at the home page because the writers are great and the video's are motivational as hell. i keep a track of all the new members and i will consider it a personal favor if you help the board grow. thanks for everyones time and i look forward to seeing alot of you over there. thank you
    -PT
    ok i'll do it later tonight...

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    logged in, posted. Site looks great. Thats a whole lot of info in one site. Props

PT
    thanks alot everyone who signed up and made a post. this board will be the top bodybuilding site on the net very soon and you'll be happy your a member of something so special. its not everyday you see a board where you can talk to jay cutler and about 10 other pro bodybuilders.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Personal favor for you PT? Well then hell im all about it! jk im joinin anyways, just been able to hit the net up sparingly as of late which sucks major ass. Im definately stoked about the progress so far that has been put on that site!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I feel out of place over there...this is my home land.

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    Signed up brah

BigPerm is offline Junior Member
    That place is GREAT! I like the fact that they are using high qulaity videos and it appears they have a lot of really popular bodybuilders in staff! When will the Video Chat with the Pros go live PT?? I cant believe we will be able to see and listen to these bodybuilders live online!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey PT something to fix on the main page. There are two Dan Smiths and one is female !

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Being interactive with IFBB pro's? And maybe Cutler? Why wouldnt you sign up!

Seriously i think this is kick ass!

PT have you considered asking or trying to get Coleman on there?

PT
    thats 100% brian's call but if he has cutler i doubt he will persue colman as well.

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    Cutlers got more of a personality anyway lol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    ^^^^!! Thanks for the post PT!

Guys, it may be a little slow at the moment, but EVERY one who helps grow this new website will be helping the future interests of our community. Take a few minutes a day and make a post. Its not to much to ask is it?

Thanks guys!

Bc
    Great project here guys. Bump for www.probodybuilding.com

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    www.probodybuilding.com

-PT
    PT... i registered and didnt get an email to confirm... the contact link is not working ... user name is amcon, email is [email protected] (i may have missed typed my email)

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I am checking to see what the problem is with the email apparently not sending out... if you have posted on this thread I will personally check and activate your accounts...

As for the sites glitches and we know we have a few (ok maybe many)we are working on them daily and hope when we go totally live in March that they will all be ironed out...

We have many great ideas in the works and are excited to get started so invite your friends to get in early and enjoy the next level of BB boards...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Admin..

PT
    its great to see alot of you over there.

The site is still being worked on.. Actually, I is not officially live (and wont be completed) until March 1st.

We will be looking into the email issues as well as many others ASAP. Hopefully we will know what is wrong with the email confermation situation shortly... but I dont understand why some people are getting them and others are not. That doesnt make much sense.

Bc

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    thanks. looking forward to it

PT
    make sure everyone checks out the articles and video's on the main page that probb'ing shot. there motivational and inspirational as well as educational and im sure you'll all like them.

the videos are real high quality!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    the videos are real high quality!
    they are great. i personally love them

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    Great stuff pt.....all registered,signed in,and posted up.

I THINK we make the inspirationals into podcasts also. ITs something we planned, but not sure where that is now. If people show us interest, we will make it happen.

Bc

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it's a done deal!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I am checking to see what the problem is with the email apparently not sending out... if you have posted on this thread I will personally check and activate your accounts...

As for the sites glitches and we know we have a few (ok maybe many)we are working on them daily and hope when we go totally live in March that they will all be ironed out...

We have many great ideas in the works and are excited to get started so invite your friends to get in early and enjoy the next level of BB boards...
    sight looks great ... just get me that email sent so i can confirm it ... excited on getting started

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    sight looks great ... just get me that email sent so i can confirm it ... excited on getting started
    i appologize for the hassle and *admin* will look into that for you and get you fixed up bro.

PT
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information