010010011 is offline New Member

Post need some advice

I am 25, 210lbs 6'0 with about 10-15% bf. I got back from a deployment 5 months ago and am leaving again in 3 months. I want to add some speed and power without alot of wieght gain. From the research I have done winstrol seems to be the stuff i should take. Is this right? and if it is should i stack it with anything?

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Winny wont do either of those. Its just a cutting agent. stick to test and maybe a diuretic to keep water weight to a minimum.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie_Rider_R6 View Post
    Winny wont do either of those. Its just a cutting agent. stick to test and maybe a diuretic to keep water weight to a minimum.
    an AI like arimidex would be alot safer than a diuretic

To the OP, are you a programmer?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre leaving in 3 months? can you bring any of your pct with you? bc if not 3 months isnt really that good of an amount o time to run a solid cycle with a solid pct

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    good god why do sooooo many people keep asking about retarded cycles that don't include a testosterone ........read people read

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    good god why do sooooo many people keep asking about retarded cycles that don't include a testosterone........read people read
    come on reading takes way to much time especially with something that isnt serious at all like steroids dont you know anything.....hahahaha he said he did pleanty of research and winny seems like the thing he should be taking

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    come on reading takes way to much time especially with something that isnt serious at all like steroids dont you know anything.....hahahaha he said he did pleanty of research and winny seems like the thing he should be taking
    they ALL keep saying they've done 'plenty of research' and then they're like can i drink winni.......lol i dunno how you guys that do this helping thing all the time don't have a breakdown or something

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    they ALL keep saying they've done 'plenty of research' and then they're like can i drink winni.......lol i dunno how you guys that do this helping thing all the time don't have a breakdown or something
    hold on youre telling me i shouldnt drink my winny cause i just drank a whole 10 mL vial.....dammit haha im used to the stupid questions by now and they are pretty entertaining sometimes

Thread Information