BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member

My AAS experience as an old fat guy

I have been a plumber for 20 years, started a business 10 years ago and I have been behind a desk for about 4 or 5 years. When working in the field I was in pretty good shape, big arms from pulling pipe wrenches. Behind the desk I got out of shape. I’m 43, I started weight training about 8 months ago, my partner got me into the gym and started training me, he was trained by a professional body builder.
    I was given a diet lean meat and complex carbs, the Girl Scout diet I have heard it referred to, about 400gm protein, 300gm carbs 4500 cal per day. So when I started I was
    42yo
    5’10”
    250 lb
    20% to 22% bf
    After one month I had gained some size in the upper body and lost maybe 5 pounds. Month 2, I started using 1ml sust250 a week same diet and work out (at the gym 4 or 5 days a week, 1 to 1 ½ hours) I found out I was gyno prone, nipples got tender. After 4 weeks decided to go to an HRT clinic so I doubled my dose to use up the 10ml I had, did a PCT, HGC and clomid. My weight stayed about the same, 245lb but I was defiantly bigger, upper body.

On HRT I started with 700mg test cyp and 500mg deca , with .25mg adex ed and 250iu HGC twice a week, used this for 15 weeks. Week 16 I dropped the deca and started 35mg tren ace ed, had no sides after a week so upped the dose to 75mg ed for the remaining 4 weeks (added caber @ .5 mg e3d with tren). That was my first blast. I am now cruising at 400mg test enth per week.
    3 weeks into the cruise, my body looks dramatically different, my shoulders, arms, back, chest are much larger, defined and look good, no fat on my legs and they are hard as a rock (had big legs to start with) still have a bit of a gut but all my pants are loose and I need to put new holes in all my belts, probably lost 3 inches off my waist.
    43yo
    5’10”
    233lb
    13%bf
    I have had no gyno sides; my libido is like a 20 year olds, no high blood pressure, some acne. All in all I can’t say high body fat caused me any problems using AAS. It was the reason I started working out, eating right and using AAS. I will be getting blood work done in the next few weeks. I don’t know if this is typical but it is my experience.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Good diet, I take in around 4000+ calories a day around 400+ carbs and 200+ grams of protein (all from food sources, I havent had time to go buy more protein for shakes).

Nice transformation, old guy lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    400mg a week is a hefty cruise dose. i would consider that on cycle lol.. most people cruise at 125-200mg/w

but good results

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    One of the side effects of cycling at too high a BF% is gyno. You said you experienced gyno sides at just 250wk of Sus.

Otherwise good work! Im 46 and can relate.

400mg is what my HRT clinic prescribed as therapeutic dose so I figured I would use that to cruise. Yes that first cycle proved I am gyno prone, the adex and caber worked perfect, I had no gyno symptoms at all.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty good, keep up the good work

SD1959 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    400mg is what my HRT clinic prescribed as therapeutic dose so I figured I would use that to cruise. Yes that first cycle proved I am gyno prone, the adex and caber worked perfect, I had no gyno symptoms at all.
    400mgs for hrt? Man, that's some liberal clinic! Most give gel or if inject 100 to maybe 200mgs/week. They must like you

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    400 mgs?? Sign me up! Ill stock pile the stuff!

if your over 30yo I can refer you to my clinic, pm me

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    wow thats awesome, only reason why im looking forward to getting older is hrt

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    if your over 30yo I can refer you to my clinic, pm me
    Careful there big boy.....walkin a fine line....

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was making a jest. Im 23 y/o and by no means need hrt! Thanks tho bill!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Careful there big boy.....walkin a fine line....
    Ink, why would this be a problem? A doctor prescribes the medication if the blood work shows the need and I get a discount if I refer people.

Thread Information