PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member

So I bought some test from the source I have always used and I'm not sure it's real.

It is test 350 and not an UGL. I am on week 3 of my cycle and I feel NO soreness on the injection site which I usually do. I have never taken a shot and had NO soreness before, especially Test 350! grr... well I didnt blow all my money on it fortunately, but is this all in my head or what? I am also pretty susceptible to gyno and I know it's kinda early to have those side effects but I am going to keep the cycle going and pray that I get some of that. (bet you dont hear people praying for gyno very often)

Any thoughts guys?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Just wait it out. My past two injections I have felt no pain whatsoever, but then again.. I did feel test-flu coming..

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    its not UGL??
    i dont know if its in your head or not..only been 3 weeks

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^word......you gotta give it some time bro let it kick in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    its not UGL??
    i dont know if its in your head or not..only been 3 weeks
    no it's not UGL but it is from a distributor who has been fighting legal issues the last few years, and I have heard mixed things about them. Although my personal experiences with them have always been top notch

ya you guys are probably right, i should stop freaking out. I think I just got really excited about this cycle, it has been a while since my last. I'll give it a few more weeks and hopefully i wont have another one of these posts cuz i'll be so swole!!

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    never seeen 350mg test made by a legit pharmaceutical company..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot View Post
    no it's not UGL but it is from a distributor who has been fighting legal issues the last few years, and I have heard mixed things about them. Although my personal experiences with them have always been top notch
    It is most likely is a UGL, I mean what pharmaceutical company releases test in 350mg/ml?

And there is no "mixed things" about a pharmaceutical company because they have to have their steroids to be at a certain grade due to laws and regulations of that country.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    if its not ugl then name the maker-thats allowed

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    if its not ugl then name the maker-thats allowed
    you're right.

pets pharma

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Decandrol 300 - Petīs Pharma

that the stuff you have?

it sure is.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot View Post
    you're right.

pets pharma

That is veterinary grade steroids , there is a difference between Human Grade Pharmaceutical drugs and Veterinary drugs.

Also just because a company has the name "Pharma" in their name doesn't make them pharmaceutical, UGL's put Pharma in their names.

But yeah talking about being legit, isn't veterinary steroids supposed to hurt like a mother****er?

Does this distributor sell legit veterinary steroids or is he disgusied as a veterinary steroids dealer?

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    The only vet stuff I ever used came from out of the country and it was from a company called Astro Vet, which made a product called Testovet 300 and it was very good but it did indeed hurt considerably. (Pretty much the most sore I have ever been!) I actually had to cut it with some Eurovet EQ (which was great by the way but Eurovet no longer exists - at least thats what I heard). Anyways this discussion brings up a fine point, namely, that it seems often that the line between "legit" and UGL is not so clear... esp,
    when we are talking about vet grade products. My personal feeling is that there is really no way to know - its not like I'm going to cross into foreign territory and find out what kind of operation it really is. So to me vet grade and ugl are essentially the same thing its really a question of whether or not your getting what it says on the label, and praying that the shit is clean!

As for it being to early? I don't know, for often I feel the surge of test within hours of my injection, other times it seems to take a while. But I usually notice somthing after 3 weeks, so I understand how you would feel worried - I've been there. The best thing to do is keep training hard and eating as much as you can. Perhaps its dosage is less potent than it boasts in which case you can always take more - which is what I do all the time. When ever I suspect its potency is watered down - I just take more. Often the 1cc I thought I would take turns into a bit more! I adjust my dosages till it feels right (with in reason of course - I don' want to go broke!) Anyways I know your frustration and I'm sure all of feel your pain brother. Good luck!

Thread Information