AaronK is offline New Member

didnt do a good PCT?

If for some reason you were unable to get good pct as it fell thru at last minute (remembering im in AUS). But now after a deca and sus cycle, Is it too late to start PCT now that i can get a hold of it? Deca recommended you start 21 days after last shot. It is now 28 days after.

Had had to resort to getting SAN brand Attitude (was over counter but has since been banned in AUS - suposedly is a test builder and estrogen blocker) and a natural test builder in the mean time. As i had it all planned and was already on cycle but it fell thru.

Heres a link to SAN attitude if your keen. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/att.html Remember this is over counter in the US so i dont think its against rules to post it

what should i do knowing ive already taken these products? Too late? Those products have done enough? If its not too late how long should i take the new PCT's for? and what? Just clomid and nolva?
    Last edited by AaronK; 01-19-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    if you now have the clomid and nolvadex id jump on it..

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id try to get some and start it up. the amount of money it cost for a decent pct is really not that much,, why chance it.

Thread Information