pimped_up is offline New Member

Arrow Did some research, but still needing suggestions!

Hello Everyone!!!

A little background Im 5'6" I started working out about 2 years ago. Started at 125 and progressed to 155. I feel that I have hit a wall. Currently taking in 2900 Calories a day and just cant seem to progress and further. I have been at 155 for almost a year now. The next logical step is to try some Steroids . I have been researching for a few months but their are so many different kinds out their with so many different people saying different things about them that I dont know what to belive or trust. I am currently taking a test booster called TestoFX and it might have given me Gyno so I have a ultra sound on the 28th. If im passed to take the juice I would like to soon. Im not looking to get huge, Im looking to put on approximatly 15 to 20lbs. I would be happy to weigh 165 to 170 Cut.

The last person I talked to suggested I take
    Test Cypionate
    or Sustanon
    in conjuntion with
    Dbol or Tbol
    Now im concerned with the aromatization because I already have a lower sex drive already and I do have a little fat on me and I dont want to gain more. I was told to take an Aromatize Inhibitor, but then their is the concern about DHT or DTH(Not sure what is correct) so I was told to take a 5alpha-reductase. This is all quite over whelming to me.
    I would like to take something with Minimal side effects as I will probably only be doing 1 cycle in my entire life.

Can any suggest what I should take for my first and only cycle. List the possible side effects and how to battle them. I was also suggested that on a cutting phase I should take Tren and Prop or Tren and Winnie. Any suggestions on all of them.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Well if you up those calories you will probably gain naturally. If you posted your diet you would get a lot more help on that as well because if its not in check then your wasting $$$ on gear. If your hellbent on gear then you came to the right place. The Cypionate you were suggested is good for a first cycle. that or Test E. Research them both look in the "steroid profile" section on the home page and search the threads for it. Do not use more than one compound for your 1st cycle so you know how your body reacts to it. Good Luck with the gyno issue. get that cleared up asap (If its what you have). also BF% and age?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Big no on the tren for your first cycle. If you are only 155 with some fat then then diet and workout are what's causing you to hit a wall. Study up and you could easily gain 20lbs. Good luck

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    age?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40 View Post
    Well if you up those calories you will probably gain naturally. If you posted your diet you would get a lot more help on that as well because if its not in check then your wasting $$$ on gear. If your hellbent on gear then you came to the right place. The Cypionate you were suggested is good for a first cycle. that or Test E. Research them both look in the "steroid profile" section on the home page and search the threads for it. Do not use more than one compound for your 1st cycle so you know how your body reacts to it. Good Luck with the gyno issue. get that cleared up asap (If its what you have). also BF% and age?
    Thinking body fat is about 18% but thas a total guess.
    Age is 28
    Posting Diet

Daily Calorie Intake: 2779 465/Meal
    Carbs Proten Fat Calories
    Grams/Meal 52 28 15.3 465

GRAMS PER Day 316 170 92

Meal 1 6am
    1 1/3 Cup Oatmeal 45 10 2.5 250
    2 Eggs 2 10 12 140
    2 Whites 0 8 0 34
    Ketchup 5 0 0 20
    Total 52 28 14.5 444

Meal 2 9am
    1 Activia 17 4 3 100
    1 Apple 22 0 0 80
    10 Almonds 3 3 6 70
    1/4 Cup Rice(Cooked) 33 3 0 160
    Tuna 1 Can 0 28 1 120
    Total 75 38 10 530

Meal 3 12pm
    I Chicken Breast 4 32 5 200
    Noodles 42.5G 31 6 1 155
    10 Almonds 3 3 6 70
    Total 38 41 12 425

Meal 4 3pm
    1 Banna 27 1 0 105
    2 piece bread 56 10 1 260
    Peanut Butter 3 2 9 100
    10 Almonds 3 3 6 70
    Total 89 16 16 535

Meal 5 6pm
    1 Chicken Breast 4 32 5 200
    1/4 Cup Rice(Cooked) 33 3 0 160
    15ml Olive Oil 0 0 14 120
    Total 37 35 19 480

Meal 6
    2 Eggs 2 10 12 140
    2 Whites 0 8 0 34
    1 Activia 17 4 3 100
    Peanut Butter 3 2 9 100
    Total 22 24 24 374

Day Total 313 182 95.5 2788

Test1984 is offline New Member
    ur not ready for steroids . please be take ur time to research more.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test1984 View Post
    ur not ready for steroids. please be take ur time to research more.

How you figure?

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimped_up View Post
    Hello Everyone!!!

A little background Im 5'6" I started working out about 2 years ago. Started at 125 and progressed to 155. I feel that I have hit a wall. Currently taking in 2900 Calories a day and just cant seem to progress and further. I have been at 155 for almost a year now. The next logical step is to try some Steroids . I have been researching for a few months but their are so many different kinds out their with so many different people saying different things about them that I dont know what to belive or trust. I am currently taking a test booster called TestoFX and it might have given me Gyno so I have a ultra sound on the 28th. If im passed to take the juice I would like to soon. Im not looking to get huge, Im looking to put on approximatly 15 to 20lbs. I would be happy to weigh 165 to 170 Cut.

The last person I talked to suggested I take
    Test Cypionate
    or Sustanon
    in conjuntion with
    Dbol or Tbol
    Now im concerned with the aromatization because I already have a lower sex drive already and I do have a little fat on me and I dont want to gain more. I was told to take an Aromatize Inhibitor[B] ITS USED TO HELP WITH ESTROGEN IT KEEPS YOUR ESTROGEN DOWN SO YOU DONT DEVELOP GYNO OR OTHER ESTROGEN EFFECTS. ARIMIDEX DOSED AT .25mg to .5mg EOD WILL HELP WITH THAT, but then their is the concern about DHT or DTH(Not sure what is correct) so I was told to take a 5alpha-reductase ITS CALLED PROSCAR/FINASTRIDE IT LOWERS YOUR DHT SO YOU DONT LOSE YOUR HAIR ONLY IF YOU ARE PRONE TO HAIRLOSS. This is all quite over whelming to me.
    I would like to take something with Minimal side effects as I will probably only be doing 1 cycle in my entire life. BULSHIT

Can any suggest what I should take for my first and only cycle. List the possible side effects and how to battle them. I was also suggested that on a cutting phase I should take Tren and Prop or Tren and Winnie. Any suggestions on all of them.
    In capital

Forget tren , prop, or winnie.

you need to eat more to gain weight. even when you take steroids you wont gain shiet if you dont eat.

considering your age 28

stick to a 400mg-500mg a week test e or c for 12 weeks. split shots to 2 a week.

and proper pct clomid and nolva.

do some more research bro, on CLOMID,NOLVADEX ,ARIMIDEX,PROSCAR (only if hair is a concern) TEST E, TEST C, PCT.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    How you figure?
    If his BF% is anywhere close to 18% he should not even look @ gear...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If his BF% is anywhere close to 18% he should not even look @ gear...
    Man 15% is just a guide line. Doesnt mean you cant cycle. To many parrots on these boards.

we are not playing the "what if game" here. high BF% increases his chances of getting side effects (wrong or right?) . Just trying to keep this guy safe. we dont need another person getting hurt and blaming steroids when its the user that is to blame. Also his BF being any where near this high, it is obvious that he should dabble in the diet forums and get some help with that correct? just my.02

we are not playing the "what if game" here. high BF% increases his chances of getting side effects (wrong or right?) . Just trying to keep this guy safe. we dont need another person getting hurt and blaming steroids when its the user that is to blame. Also his BF being any where near this high, it is obvious that he should dabble in the diet forums and get some help with that correct? just my.02

Ok guys. That was a rough guess. If you look at my profile pic. My body fat percentage is not high at all! Im actually quite skinny. Size 31 Waist. I was just guessing

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    where is your pic? I checked your profile but didn't see it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...0&id=513074936

sorry guys heres the pic
    Let me know if it works

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    You look pretty close to a friends bf level, he just tested @ 13%, front pose with ab shot would help these guys pin you. Some of them are really good with pics, within 2%

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    any way you could have put up a pic without you name..lol
    unless thats not your name.. then thats cool.. just wouldnt want my name out there like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    any way you could have put up a pic without you name..lol
    unless thats not your name.. then thats cool.. just wouldnt want my name out there like that.
    LOL its not a big deal. Yeah front pics I dont have right now.

anyone heard of monsterdrol?

Secondly
    how big of a belly am I supposed to be getting. I would like to look fit and not just big and I know I have been defintly losing def in my tummy. The other concern is that I might have Gyno(not sure from what, im getting it checked out) if I do then that would mean higher estrogen levels which can lead to water retention and fat gain correct?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    How you figure?
    1. He's been working out for two years
    2. He hits his first pleatu and wants to do steroids
    3. His diet could be better
    4. He only weighs 155, even at 5'6 you should be able to get to 180 naturally

Not trying to sound like a douche just giving you some points I thought of

LOL its not a big deal. Yeah front pics I dont have right now.

anyone heard of monsterdrol?
    Monsterdrol, most likely from the name alone is a clone of Superdrol. It's a pro-hormone/pro-steroid and its oral and known for its harshness on the liver and lipid values.

I took it and IMO good gains, but not worth the stress it puts on the body when compared to the benefits.

And judging from the picture your bf% is def. lower than 18% probably around 12-13% would be my guess may a little more.

Secondly
    how big of a belly am I supposed to be getting. I would like to look fit and not just big and I know I have been defintly losing def in my tummy. The other concern is that I might have Gyno(not sure from what, im getting it checked out) if I do then that would mean higher estrogen levels which can lead to water retention and fat gain correct?
    As long as your diet is good you shouldn't get a belly, I am consuming 4,500 calories on cycle around 450+ grams of carbs and 140 grams of fat and I have gained minimal fat around the stomach more water than fat I would say, but nothing significant. (I also have fast metabolism)

If you do have gyno, its up to you wether or not you run a cycle, you could always run an AI on cycle and have nolva on hand in case you nipples start to itch/puffy.

Thread Information