MACVIEW is offline New Member

First Time Need Advice

Im 21 and 5"11 weight 244 pounds. I'm about to start my first cycle of Winstrol ,Equipoise ,Trenbolone . Tell me what you think of this cycle. My goal is to loose fat I have a gain solid muscle. Should I take protein shakes and glutamine when on cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    hey bro welcome ...first of all i personally would like to see you older before cycling with juice ...however that is your choice. Id look around here and make sure diet and training are in order pre cycle (since you prob will cycle regardless of my opinion) also ...research on first cycle recommendations - certainly no one i know would ok that for a first cycle....or an experienced one for that matter ...test should be included and in the case of first cycle IMO it should be the only compound you run. Also take a look at your bodyfat - that can be an important factor prior to cycling (judging from limited info u gave- no offense but yours may be high -then again u may be naturally jacked i dunno) Do some reaserch in the stickies at the top of the page also read profiles of compounds u want to run. and consider where u r starting re: diet , training , condition wise before doing this. JMO...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-20-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please dont start this cycle dude, no,no,no.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    whoa now... dont jump on just yet..
    where is the test.. no need to run all that stuff..
    think maybe should work on diet and hit the cardio and not fall back on the gear.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MACVIEW View Post
    Im 21 and 5"11 weight 244 pounds. I'm about to start my first cycle of Winstrol,Equipoise,Trenbolone. Tell me what you think of this cycle. My goal is to loose fat I have a gain solid muscle. Should I take protein shakes and glutamine when on cycle.
    what is your body fat%?
    very, very poor cycle choice.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio and proper diet will do the trick bro .

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Listen to them bro. You won't go wrong! JMO!

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Welcome
    very poor cycle choice....

test e or test c only for first cycle....most of members agree to this

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, that guy took one look at the answers and booked.
    At least add a little test in there.

First time help!!!

I just got stuff today and haven't took them yet. Here's what stuff is called uni-stan,uni-turinabol witch are both pills and uni-bold with is injection. And they all say they re for animals. What do you guys think?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I just got stuff today and haven't took them yet. Here's what stuff is called uni-stan,uni-turinabol witch are both pills and uni-bold with is injection. And they all say they re for animals. What do you guys think?
    I think you need to research. Poor cycle. Just from your stats i'd say your bf is way too high. Diet and cardio is your best friend. IMO your too young now. Get your diet in check!

So what do you recommend I take. I want to loose Fat and Gain some serious muscle. I ahve been lifting weights on and off for 3 years.

Big
    well for starters if you could answer my question about bf% I would be more inclined to help you...

Diet and cardio until your around 12%
    Post up your typical diet eg calories/macro breakdown/meals per day.
    Your cardio training?

I dont know my body fat but will find out by tomorow. Thanks for your help.

my diet is as follows
    meal 1
    8 egg whites and 1 cup of oatmeal

meal 2
    protein Shake and a cucumber
    5 grams of glutamine
    meal 3
    1 can of tuna and 2 sweet potatoes boiled

meal4
    Protein shake cucumber and 1 table spoon flax oil
    10 grams of glutamine

meal5
    2 chicken breast and 1 cup of brown rice

meal 6
    Protein shake and 4 stacks of celery
    5 grams of glutamine

protein shake is 40 grams of glutamine.

I lift weights for 45 mins and do eliptical machine as cardio for 30 mins. Sauna 10 mins.

What do you recommend. Do you need to see any pictures of me.

Big
    yes, pics would help us see what base you are working with, regardless you need to scrap the idea of making a cycle with the gear you have. gear has a long shelf life, so save those compounds to be a part of future proper cycles.

Ok guys lead me in right direction. Is my diet correct. What about my weight trainig what do you recommend. I really want to loose fat and bulk up with some serious muscle.
    Last edited by MACVIEW; 01-24-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Big
    props for posting pics. you need diet and cardio, nothing more for now.

ok diet and cardio. As for cardio how mucth do you recommend. I do Cardio 5 days a week monday thru friday eliptical machine and do weight los program.I always do cardio after my weight lifting for 30 mins.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first thing, you need to know how many calories your body burns on a daily basis, why? because without knowing that you can't even begin to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose/gain or do whatever

this formula will give you your basal metabolic rate, which is basically a measure of the amount of calories your body would burn if you stayed in bed all day and did nothing

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

once you figure out this number, post it and we'll start helping you with your diet

Thanks alot for help. Guy who sold me roids is a Trainer at my local gym and told me that with these 3 roids i would burn fat like crazy and be solid in 3 months. guy was full of shit and took my money. They were expensive.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Thanks alot for help. Guy who sold me roids is a Trainer at my local gym and told me that with these 3 roids i would burn fat like crazy and be solid in 3 months. guy was full of shit and took my money. They were expensive.
    first rule: never listen to the advice of your source, sorry to hear about that

Big
    he lied to you, but gear has a long shelf life, keep them stored and they will be there when you are ready.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    someone should put their foot in his ass..
    Last edited by Mammon; 01-21-2009 at 10:44 PM.

first thing, you need to know how many calories your body burns on a daily basis, why? because without knowing that you can't even begin to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose/gain or do whatever

this formula will give you your basal metabolic rate, which is basically a measure of the amount of calories your body would burn if you stayed in bed all day and did nothing

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Once you figure out this number, post it and we'll start helping you with your diet
    OK I have my BMR its 2351.42
    I then multiplyed by my activity factor and got 3644.701[

Im sorry did it wrong first time. This one is correct

66 +(1520.12) + ( 914.4 ) - ( 1428 ) =1072.12

to determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows

Calorie Calculatio

What about this stack I found it says theyre also legal steroids .

Cutting Stack* Includes: 2 Clen *; 2 Winn-50 *; 2 Tren 75 *

They say it burns fat.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    the legal roids are a waste..... may as well take tylenol.

if you want a bit of a kick in the fat department

research a "ECA" stack. it's ephedrine/caffene/asprin. it will not make up for a shit diet and training - and from what i've read thus far, it seems like you're willing to learn and take advice, and seems like you're heading in the right direction..

as for the trainer who then told you to take those 3 without a testosterone also, is a total moron.... im glad you didn't endup screwing yourself over by just jamming yourself with drugs...

if you want your cardio to be a bit more effective - IF you can, do it on an empty stomach......

but that's not realistic if you cant do cardio at home, it can be an inconvienence.

just remember also - it takes time

i lost 103lbs of fat. no steroids . it took 9 months for MOST of it, then the last bit took FOREVER.... just be persistant - and when you hit a plateau and feel like giving up, come back here, read this and remember - PUSH HARDER

keep kicking ass man.

ninja edit: also, make sure you're isolating your muscle groups in your workouts......make sure you give proper time in between workouts for your body to repair...please dont be the guys at the gym that do the SAME routine every day, or only do chest/bi's... dont forget legs, they are very aerobic!

2nd edit: another good reason to avoid steroids, with higher body fat levels - doing steroids increases your risk for some nasty side effects....
    also, in the last pic posted...

is that possibly gyno?..or just fat deposit?

is it a solid mass that's different from the rest of your chest? any lumps under there that are solid?
    Last edited by Nicotine; 01-21-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Some solid advice here for you, I hope you listen. I'd say if you follow good diet and cardio as stated, you will be in great shape in only 20 weeks. Goodluck! You will start to feel real small when cutting after about 6 weeks, just stick it out, then clean bulk for a year after your down to 12%.
    BTW dont listen to that fool that sold you stuff.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    your trainer is an asshole

It's all fat. Don't have mutch muscle on chest. What exercise do you guys recommed to get rid of fat in chest. Thanks for help guys

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    It's all fat. Don't have mutch muscle on chest. What exercise do you guys recommed to get rid of fat in chest. Thanks for help guys
    DIET AND CARDIO, If I was you I would do cardio 5 times a weeks and if you body will let you two times a day for at least 30 mins...then I would go the the diet forum and read as much as you can about a clean diet. A cycle right now would only hurt you.......

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    start bustin cardio hard. Run, stairmaster, etc. Your trainer prb didnt intionaly sell you that gear with malice purpose, he prb just doesnt know better. They will def still be good when you are ready to take them. You need to set a goal of fat loss by say end of april. And then see how well you came to it or past it.

Thread Information