Thread: cutting phase

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member

do I start cutting diet b4 or after pct?

Could someone point in the direction cutting phase advice? I don't mean diet or workout.. need advice more on when to start dieting and using clen after my first cycle.
    I plan on going on on cutting phase right now to get my bf% under 15%.

And then running 12 week 500mg/week test e cycle with proper pct. It will be a while before I do so though and I'm definitely not half assing this. I still plan to do a lot more research before touching gear. I want this to be as perfect as possible to reap the potential of my first cycle.

I'm not going to do a show but I would like to go through the motions as if I were. I want to peak as I have never done so.

SO.. here is what I want to know..
    When will I look my best? Before or after pct? Do I start cutting phase before/after pct? When do I start clen? Do you guys take any other gear when cutting?

Thanks in advance, you guys are always helpful on here.
    Last edited by Glutamine77; 01-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Glutamine77 View Post
    Could someone point in the direction cutting phase advice? I don't mean diet or workout.. need advice more on when to start dieting and using clen after my first cycle.
    I plan on going on on cutting phase right now to get my bf% under 15%.

And then running 12 week 500mg/week test e cycle with proper pct. It will be a while before I do so though and I'm definitely not half assing this. I still plan to do a lot more research before touching gear. I want this to be as perfect as possible to reap the potential of my first cycle.

I'm not going to do a show but I would like to go through the motions as if I were. I want to peak as I have never done so.

SO.. here is what I want to know..
    When will I look my best? Before or after pct? Do I start cutting phase before/after pct? When do I start clen? Do you guys take any other gear when cutting?

Thanks in advance, you guys are always helpful on here.
    i need to clarify first

do you want to cut before, during or after your cycle, or a combination?

oh.. sorry.. I WILL be cutting before without gear as everybody here has said I need to be lean(<15bf%) before I start a cycle. Once I am lean I will start the cycle. But you tell me when I should cut.. What do the guys who want to peak for a show do? I'm really coachable and willing to hear what everybody thinks. Thanks again!

bump

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What bf% do you want to reach with your AAS cutting cycle? Competitive bodybuilders are usually 5-6%. Some say 3%, but that's not realistic, most that say 3% are really 5-6%.

between 5 and 10%..

but whatever you guys say would be best --> I will do and hope for the best.. if its 8-9%.. great, if it's 5-6%.. even better

Thread Information