age 31
    weight 200
    height 6'0
    bf around 12

first cycle was test-e 12 weeks 2x week 500 week

second cycle was test-e 13 weeks (had a little extra) 2xweek 500 week
    plus npp eod 10 weeks

Im on my third cycle now!!

Im on 75mg Tren EOD and 125 Prop EOD and just started 6 days ago.
    I started at Roughly 198 in weight. I have gained 6 lbs in 6 days. My diet is clean and it dont look like i have gained to much fat. But is this normal to gain this much in that short of time. I started taking creatine regularily again could this be the reason? Added water weight from the creatine pills?

Also After my second shot the day after I felt like a mac truck ran my ass over. I woke up dizzy and light headed, Couldnt walk without having to sit for a sec. The dizzyness went away after 4 hours but the headache stayed for roughly 10 hours. I had body aches also and they are still here. It still feels like my body has been run over buy a truck. Is this the dreaded "test Flu"? I have never done prop. Only test-e and never felt this way before. Should i bump up the prop dosage to 150 eod? Or should I just shoot ED instead of EOD to level out my hormones?

Thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The water weight gain is normal and will level off shortly. Prop starts much faster then the test e you're used to. You may be experiencing a little test flu. I run only fast esthers and usually feel off for a couple of weeks after starting every cycle. Ride it out and you will get used to it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    The water weight gain is normal and will level off shortly. Prop starts much faster then the test e you're used to. You may be experiencing a little test flu. I run only fast esthers and usually feel off for a couple of weeks after starting every cycle. Ride it out and you will get used to it.
    I agree^^, also tren and Test is one hell of a combo and the sides from tren can hit us in many ways, just keep an eye on things see if they settle down..

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    The Tren does is not too high so hopefully you should not have bad sides but like Marcus sais, everyone is different. I am doing Prop/Mast 500/wk and Tren 350/wk lean/gaining cycle atm. I just up 5 pounds in 3 days just from water weight despite taking ADex. Though I did not feel bloated at all obviously its just some water weight. That leveled off and my weight has stayed level now (though my waist size has dropped some now on day 14 so I am dropping BF).

For me the only sides from Tren have been that I am a complete asshole on it (I REALY have to take mental timeouts so I don't fly off the handle).

Once your body adjust to the hormone change I bet you feel much better.

DS21 is offline Member
    Everytime I start a prop cycle, I feel like shit for the first week. The weight gain is more then likely water weight, starting test and creatine will definetly cause some bloat. I would switch to ed injection.

te4vass is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies!!!

I am on day 9 and injected yesterday and I feel much better. I still feel a little sick the day after my shots. I think I am going to switch to ED injections.

I dont have any nights sweats or any of the sides mentioned on tren , but I have noticed a raise in tempature throughout my body. I feel hot all the time. Thats just the tren though. I also have been working harder at keeping my anger in check. Nothing to bad cause im a pretty laid back kinda guy.

I am so glad I continued the cycle and didnt cut it short. I am seeing some gains already. The vascularity in my arms are amazing when im working out biceps and forearms. Looks like my veins are trying to rip through my skin and make an outside appearance.

Thread Information