SilverTest is offline Senior Member

WTF ? 1g of test make you FERTILE ?(!)

I read a thread that dave palumbo says over 1 g of test per week will actually make one fertile again instead of making you infertile like the "lower" dosages.

the theory is that the steroli cells in the testicles have to bath in testosterone to produce fertile sperm , when you inject for example 250 mg per week , and your HPTA shuts down , by the time the test get in your blood its very diluted that the concentrations passing through the testicles are very negligible , but when you inject high dosages , the amount increase and spermatogenesis is once again triggered , which is one reason that explains the pregnancy while on especially during heavy duty cycles.

i for one when i shot a gram of test i actually noticed a LOT more sperm during ejaculation . but when i use low dosages , the actual quantity of the sperm decrease significantly .

Any thoughts and experiences ??? this is really interesting .

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Its one of those things i guess where you can fix the problem with more of what caused them...kind of like smoking that one extra joint in order to sober you up from all the last ones that made you high...or maybe thats just me?

I actually have a friend who has been pretty much shut down from past bad cycles, if he does finally decide to listen to me and do a PCT then maybe this info would do him some good in a future cycle or maybe one last one before he does a PCT and calls it quit.

bump

anyone got their wife pregnant on a very very heavy TEST cycle ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I like to see the study that proves that theory !

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    I read a thread that dave palumbo says over 1 g of test per week will actually make one fertile again instead of making you infertile like the "lower" dosages.

the theory is that the steroli cells in the testicles have to bath in testosterone to produce fertile sperm , when you inject for example 250 mg per week , and your HPTA shuts down , by the time the test get in your blood its very diluted that the concentrations passing through the testicles are very negligible , but when you inject high dosages , the amount increase and spermatogenesis is once again triggered , which is one reason that explains the pregnancy while on especially during heavy duty cycles.

i for one when i shot a gram of test i actually noticed a LOT more sperm during ejaculation . but when i use low dosages , the actual quantity of the sperm decrease significantly .

Any thoughts and experiences ??? this is really interesting .
    Most of what DP says is bullsh1te, some his his writings beggar belief.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dave is a very knowledgeable guy in many areas, some of his AAS cycle advice I don't agree with but thats just from my personal experience. Would be interesting if you could post the article or study he is claiming this from.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would love to see this study. dave is a legend and has great info but i cant imagine the above statement being true
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Sounds like some conjecture he came up with. Because there are those who have gotten wives pregnant even with the lower doses.

Don't believe it until there's a study that shows this in detail.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

actually there is no study to prove it , but one thing i will sure do , after about 3 weeks i am going for a cruise on Test for some time , then i will blast with 1 g of test to bulk up ,i will do a sperm count check before and after to see whats the truth about this , at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Sounds like some conjecture he came up with. Because there are those who have gotten wives pregnant even with the lower doses.

Don't believe it until there's a study that shows this in detail.

yes true , notice that i said its not the only reason for the on cycle preg.

But it COULD explain the pregnancies in the end of heavy test cycles , the pregnancies in the low dosed ones could be just that the sperm count and motility did not go down a lot and is still good , it will go down for sure , but if someone has originally 70 million , it could drop to 30 million , which is still in range to get the girl knocked . see what i mean ?

how else can you explain someone who had his girl pregnant toward the end of a very heavy test cycle ?

Thread Information