Thread: Superclen

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member

Superclen

HAs anyone tried the Superclen tabs (underground)? They're supposed to contain 500mcg, that's 25 times stronger than the usual clenbuterol .

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    if you are refering to our 2 initial friends superclen then i think they r not as strong as he advertises them to be. my bro is on them now and thinks they r great. think he is takin 1/2 a tab a day. i'll check with him and let u know.

if i remember correctly though everyone reacts differently to clen so whats good for him might mess someone else up...

i asked the same question a ways back and cycleon gave me some good advice. do a search for superclen and you'll find the thread.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    yeah i havent heard many good things about them either. a mix of responses im sticking to the basic clen !!

gorilla

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Gorilla, I am also taking clen , however, it is Oxyflux I am up to 6 tabs and still no shakes. I hear these are underdosed. I was going to try the Superclen, but some people can't even tolerate 1/4 of a tab and are only taking 1/8. Now that is what I call strong. I will prolly just get some Spiropent before I try the Superclen, if they don't have an affect then Superclen here I come.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    oxyflux is worthless , its hard for me to beleive that these crappy things are real at all . please everyone, save your money if oxy is all you can get.

500mcg of clen is WAAAAY to high a dosage. i'd stick with good ole basic clen.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by sp33dg33k
    think he is takin 1/2 a tab a day. i'll check with him and let u know.
    yup its 1/2 and he says he really likes it.

The Iron Game Guest
    the reason his clen tabs are called super clen? The only thing super about them is how they work for some and do nothing for others

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thread Information