reddragon4954 is offline Member

Clomid causing gyno!?!?!

I recently got blood work done after PCT and my numbers where not were i would like them to be. So i decided to run another pct. So I started clomid at 50mg ed and been on for 4 days now. I have been getting sensitive nips, and itchiness and some tingling in the nipple area. Do I need to stop the clomid? Is this stuff causing gyno?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    I recently got blood work done after PCT and my numbers where not were i would like them to be. So i decided to run another pct. So I started clomid at 50mg ed and been on for 4 days now. I have been getting sensitive nips, and itchiness and some tingling in the nipple area. Do I need to stop the clomid? Is this stuff causing gyno?
    Are you really sure another PCT is the right way to go, what are you hoping the clomid will do? No, clomid cannot cause gyno.

Well Im hoping to get my test levels higher and hope they stay there. I got my free and serum levels tested. My free test is in the mid normal range, which im told free test is the best indicator of if ur recovered. But my serum test are still below the norm.

Should I maybe just hop on some tribestan. Heard this stuff is great for bringing up test levels. But def, no gyno problems associated with it.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Im hoping to get my test levels higher and hope they stay there. I got my free and serum levels tested. My free test is in the mid normal range, which im told free test is the best indicator of if ur recovered. But my serum test are still below the norm.

Should I maybe just hop on some tribestan. Heard this stuff is great for bringing up test levels. But def, no gyno problems associated with it.
    I'd come off personally and let nature take it's course, clomid is unlikely to help raise your test levels now. Trib IMO is bull.

I know clomid has a long half life, but things should not get anyworse in the gyno department as long as I stop the clomid today right?

and continue with the aromasin ???

Someguy123 is offline Member
    how do your nuts look/feel?? if they are still a little squishy, i would run some more HCG . other than that, you might have to just wait it out. but if you are starting to get sore nips. you could still be getting some aromatization. although it seem unlikely at this point. but an estrogen blocker couldnt hurt.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I have no idea where i read it but I do think I recall reading that in some people clomid can aggravate gyno symptoms.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT = Starting up the body's test production

I don't know why people automatically assume that PCT means your test levels will be back to pre-cycle levels. Everybody is different and it takes the body a while to recover hence why you take time off to allow your body and HPTA to fully recover.

so even with the clomid in my system for 10-14 days as long as I stop taking it and continue with aromasin during this time the gyno sides should not get worse right?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    how do your nuts look/feel?? if they are still a little squishy, i would run some more HCG . other than that, you might have to just wait it out. but if you are starting to get sore nips. you could still be getting some aromatization. although it seem unlikely at this point. but an estrogen blocker couldnt hurt.
    not true. im willing to bet if you asked around people will say it tends to occur during pct, as does acne etc.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    how do your nuts look/feel?? if they are still a little squishy, i would run some more HCG. other than that, you might have to just wait it out. but if you are starting to get sore nips. you could still be getting some aromatization. although it seem unlikely at this point. but an estrogen blocker couldnt hurt.
    no offense but if i had sore nips the last substance i would start using is hcg ....

I was on clomid at 50mg for 4 days and I now have stopped. and I am continuing with the aromasin 40mg ed. I know its a lot of arom but I really want to keep the clomid from giving me gyno any worse and 40mg aromasin should lower estro significantly.

So do you think if I stay at the 40mg aromasin for the 2 weeks clomid is still in my system, the gyno should not get any worse as well as possibly helping the gyno digress a little??

Thread Information