robwood is offline New Member

law enforcement testing question

I am wondering if anyone has any insite to testing to be hired in law enforcement?? At some point I will be looking to get hired as a police officer but have used and will continue to use. do you know if it is a seperate test or would they test based off of your blood work. any info on this topic would be helpful. thanks in advance

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    I know they take a lie detector test and where i live you must be drug free for 5yrs.

XxRhynoxX is offline New Member
    Most police departments will not test you for steroids . But a lot of departments make you take a polygraph test as part of your interview. Also at this years IACP conference there was a whole discussion on law enforcement and steroids so things might change soon. Google IACP if you are not familiar with it. Hope this helps, find out if your department poly's you, if not you should be good to go. Just don't show up to the academy at the peek of your cycle bright red with serious backachne and you should be ok.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked out with some SWAT cops back at home and was good friends with one (who now is a higher level cop but was a former SWAT officer) of them and I asked him if there were cops doing steroids in the force and he said "of course man, its just like any other profession".

So while you might get tested randomly and have a lie detector test, there are cops who probably do cycles and have masking agents on hand.

I doubt the city would test you frequently because steroid testing is expensive.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ronnie coleman was a cop LOL..... how the hell did he get away with it!?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

XxRhynoxX is offline New Member
    Texas is a weird place.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    In Illinois you will not be asked about using steroids nor will you have a blood test let alone a steroid test. you just have to pass a basic physical and eye exam...dont worrie bro your totally fine just make sure your done by the time the academy rolls around because you dont wana be ON or PCT at this time...trust me i know wat that feels like lol.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ronnie coleman was a cop LOL..... how the hell did he get away with it!?

~Haz~

Ronnie Coleman has gone on record numerous times saying he doesn't he do steroids .

green22 is offline Senior Member
    No, I dont know of any that test for roids. You shoud be fine. City and counties are broke as shit and cant afford it.

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Ronnie Coleman has gone on record numerous times saying he doesn't he do steroids .

I don't do steroids either.. Just lots of protein, maybe some creatine at times and most of all TRAIN HARD!

at least that's what I tell my friends.

robwood is offline New Member

thanks

Thank you all for the information. I have been told alot of the same but thought someone might know for sure. I will google IACP and look around there. Anyone know what the cost actually is? Everyone always just says it is expensive. Seriously thanks for putting my mind at back instead of thinking to much. BTW.....the department does not require a poly test so thats good.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

Oh god .. how ridiculous he sounds.. and what makes it more ridiculous is the people who believe Ronnie is natural..

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie wasnt a full time cop, he was a reserve. I dont believe he is required to piss, as a reservist.

Beside all hed be pissing is BSN products, hahaha.

Thread Information