bustn is offline New Member

Noob with many questions!

First off, hello! I have read a few of the stickies but I am still confused and have questions. I am 36, 6'4" and at 271 lbs. I am currently until BJJ for the past 3 years. I am however at a point that I am tired, un motivated and just overall depressed about my weight and performance. I seem to yo yo in weight quite a bit. I recently joined this board to find answers and gain knowledge. I am really hoping that steroids will some how help me out. I am looking for strength, endurance, weight loss and aggresiveness. I have only touched the tip of the iceberg reading stickies and trying to decipher the magical formula. I would really hope and appreciateif I could get some opinions fromveterans on what is really needed and what not. I apologize for so much reading but I am really anxious and hopeful of what is to come. Once again, THANK YOU for any help!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What is your body fat%?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    No worries you are in the right place, sort of. The thing you will see most people lose their minds over is people coming on here and doing no research whatsoever. It sounds to me as if you at least attempted to. I understand how much it can be at first, as I was in a similar position as you not that long ago.

So here is what your best option is at moment. Hang around here and just read a ton. There are a lot of people that really know their stuff. Pay special attention to the Diet and Lifting Forums. Get a solid understanding of all the stuff that makes the real difference. After all that if you are still interested than that's what we are here for. Best of luck!

bustn is offline New Member
    Thanks guys! I will keep reading!! I honestly do not know my bf% and honestly, I am too scared to find out.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should get it measured, we can advise better if we know the details.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    post some pics....

if you are too scared to find out your bf then frankly your not ready for aas...sorry...

Thread Information