Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Doctor visits on the down low...

I want to get an profile done post cycle to test for most hormone levels - probably with a thyroid check as well should I decide to dip into Cytomel or Synthroid at some point.

Can you walk into a private physicians office and spill your guts with out the records getting out into the mainstream? How much would this cost?

If I were to use my Health Care provider and ask for this test can they legally run a test for steroids (nandrolone , boldenone , etc...) without my consent? Based purley on the fact that they had "a big fella come in asking about his hormone levels"...

Basically... how do you all get your tests done?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can go to a testing center and get an endo screen. As a matter of fact you can get an endoscreen done on AnabolicFitness. You don't have to see a doctor at all but you have to pay out of your pocket with no insurance.

ceps is offline Junior Member

Re: Doctor visits on the down low...

Originally posted by Warrior
    I want to get an profile done post cycle to test for most hormone levels - probably with a thyroid check as well should I decide to dip into Cytomel or Synthroid at some point.

Can you walk into a private physicians office and spill your guts with out the records getting out into the mainstream? How much would this cost?

If I were to use my Health Care provider and ask for this test can they legally run a test for steroids (nandrolone , boldenone , etc...) without my consent?

Based purley on the fact that they had "a big fella come in asking about his hormone levels"...

Basically... how do you all get your tests done?
    Records can not be released without your consent, but if you use insurance, the information is disseminated, at least to a degree.

It is not illegal, but it is unethical for the doc to test without consent.

I've always figured that if I ever wanted anything done, I'd go to a doc-in-the-box to request it, and pay cash.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rickson, I checked that site and that looks like a good option. Thanks.

Ceps, how much does it cost in town without using Insurance? For a check-up and test results.

Thread Information