Thread: Sten???

rampage23 is offline Junior Member

Sten???

Any of you guys tried this stuff??? I was looking into it but is it as good as Sus or no?? I'm currently on Sus/D-bol and everyone has complimented on my gains and I'm only on week 3... Just need some info on Sten please...you guys have been a big help so far on previous posts, thanks bros..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Sten, as in, Stenox aka Halotestin ? Or did I miss something?

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I guess Stenox, it just says Sten, made by Atlantis.....

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes, that would be halotestin . Atlantis Labs makes halotestin. I would not suggest it, it is a powerlifters drug, increases strength/muscle density. It is harsh on the liver though and the hairline as well. Go to the drug profiles page and read up on 'Halotestin', that'll answer any other questions you may have.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I am pretty sure it is just Sten, made in mexico. they compare it to Sus, but it is only 120mg/2ml. so you would have to inject it more frequently to get a higher dosage. I have used it in the past. It is ok the only real deal on the stuff is it is cheap.

popa is offline Senior Member
    sten is a 2 test compound (prop and cyp) and should be injected at lease eod, sus is a 4 test compound, IMO I'd rather use sus or omna

latman49 is offline Member
    popa is right, Sten is a blend of 25mg Prop/75mg Cyp and 20mg of DHEA. It is made by Atlantis Mexico. From my understanding, it cost more per ml than Sust would cost you, so you get more test for less with the Sust.

I'm not sure why Atlantis makes two totally different products with such similar names: Stenox(halo) and Sten(test blend). Gets a little confusing, but not everything in the world makes sense.
    Last edited by latman49; 11-20-2002 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information