westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

damn flabby chest !!! !!!

hey wuts up bro's ok i have this problem i've always had this sort of flabby chest, not even too flabby well actually yea i guess thats the word lol flabby and it really pisses me off, my bf isn't too high its around like 16 percent or whatever, my legs look great, arms shoulders, its just the damn titties, (no its not gyno cuz they have always been like this) even though now after the cycle they really got more developed and look tighter i still need to get rid of fat from there bro's its really driving me crazy, im gonna be doing a clen , t3, and eca stack after im done my cycle (deca and enth) should i run to lose the titties? (since runnig burns fat rom th head dowN?) or should i stick to low intesity cardio? pleaese help a bro out guys thanks any suggestions would be great bro's thanks!

FmRommel is offline Member
    WCB...
    You seem to have a killer stack comming up...but ill let someone else critique ....make sure u know what you are doing with that shit....But I will recommend Lipoderm-Y...It is like Yohimburn, but I have heard it is more effective, and its only the 4th day for me and Im feelin' something....good enough for now...
    It sounds like it might be an estro related problem....cause I got the EXACT same problem...no AAS/had it all along.....except i got puffy nipps too....

Use it twice daily after shower and before cardio.....BB.com has got a great price....Hope it helps!

Good Luck Bro!

Peace

SoundFactory is offline New Member
    i used to take fina shots in the pec for that, really helped me alot dude, i alwys used to have male tits too growin up.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If it is from estrogenic fat deposits your going to have to get around 7% BF or less to begin getting rid of it. Things like Yohimburn will help for a lot of people. Morning cardio (sprints) will help lower BF along with a good diet.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If it is from estrogenic fat deposits your going to have to get around 7% BF or less to begin getting rid of it. Things like Yohimburn will help for a lot of people. Morning cardio (sprints) will help lower BF along with a good diet.
    How about a responsible cycle of DNP /w yohimburn for 8 days? Think that'll help get rid of the chest fat?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I think he should try the clen /t3, yohimburn and a clean diet before even thinking about DNP ...damn Rampage, stop peer pressuring people into taking DNP so you can feel better about doing it yourself

haha, actually I was wondering if it is gonna help me nuke that chest fat!!!!! I wasn't suggesting it to westcoast, just asking for myself!

dnp with EC and yohimburn has been a very effective stack..

though its hard to reccomend DNP at this time.. just no quality/reliable sources..

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    dnp with EC and yohimburn has been a very effective stack..

though its hard to reccomend DNP at this time.. just no quality/reliable sources..
    You mean, take ECA while your on DNP? That sounds like it might be a little dangerous. Since DNP raises your temp to around 101, ECA or EC will just raise your temp even higher.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    My chest is in the same shape as yours and I cant figure if it is gyno starting or not, man its very fustrating.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I got the same problem as you, damn fat deposits, OR SO I THOUGHT!
    I recently did a keto diet, within the first 3 days, my man-boobs disappeared. I dried out a lot and lost a lot of water-retention, all in all, I'm guessing my 'fat' in my chest is nothing more than water retention. Whenever I get my blood rushing or it's cold outside, it disappears completely, comes and goes.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    You mean, take ECA while your on DNP? That sounds like it might be a little dangerous. Since DNP raises your temp to around 101, ECA or EC will just raise your temp even higher..
    i agree, i hope he isn't serious, eca and dnp could be potentially lethal...lets not give out deadly misinformation...forgive me if im wrong but with dnp your already going to be running a high temp and then taking something thermogenic i.e. eca, that could be a bad combo...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well Macro is right it is a very effective stack when used properly but he is also a very experienced BB. I think a novice may want to ease into DNP and see how they react. I don't think that stack is inherently dangerous but could make one uncomfortable at times. Like anything one should always err on the side of caution.

taking eca with DNP does not raise core temp to any significant extent.. it will allow semi-normal function and training levels.. it may neccesitate increased water intake..

most common stack is EC, yohimbine/yohimburn, DNP..

though as above moare water is neceesitated by stimulant use

Thread Information