yarakefendi is offline Associate Member

clomid during cycle

hi guys

i have been thinking about this for some time now, i want to run clomid and proviron as an anti estrogen during cycle. i know running clomid for to long can over sensitise leydig cells and so on. aslo has anyone used it with an 19-nor?

one of the main reasons i am considering this is that AI's during cycle just kill my gains mood joints and appetite i find clomid dosent do this to me i wont be using alot of test and compounds that aromatise so i think clomid and proviron will be enough to combat sides.

what do you guys think of all this?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yarakefendi View Post
    hi guys

i have been thinking about this for some time now, i want to run clomid and proviron as an anti estrogen during cycle. i know running clomid for to long can over sensitise leydig cells and so on. aslo has anyone used it with an 19-nor?

one of the main reasons i am considering this is that AI's during cycle just kill my gains mood joints and appetite i find clomid dosent do this to me i wont be using alot of test and compounds that aromatise so i think clomid and proviron will be enough to combat sides.

what do you guys think of all this?
    An AI will not affect your gains, clomid or nolva may to a certain extent because these compounds can interfere with you IGF system, if an AI is causing you those other sides you mention then you are using too much.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i used clomid eod on like my first or second cycle....i dunno ( i got no estro sides other than a little h20 if i recall) ..if u wanna use a serm why not nolva at a low dose (10mgs/day). Less potential sides with nolva. I have never , in any cycles , felt that nolva inhibited my gains at all. The igf factor - well test increases igf soo who knows...plus the older you are the less of a factor the decrease in igf becomes according to Dan Duchaine. Anyway ive made great gains with nolva on cycle with 19 nors with no sides. Just my experince.
    (all that being said i switched to low dose armidex after it became more affordable - used to be too expensive and difficult for me to come by years ago)

Thread Information