powerviking is offline Junior Member

sex drive on stieroids?getting lost?

i heard u lose intrest in sex i dont remeber if it was on or of cycle but is there truth in this ?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    search for "sex drive" and you'll find all your answers

Darksyde is offline Member
    you must be thinking of the deca only cycles all the kids love. test my man, test!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Steroid ----->test=hard=sex=happy

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    warning while on test during sex u are thinking of ways to talk the girl into having sex with u again immediatly after u get off. its crazy ur girl friend will enjoy

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only thing that has happened to me in this regard is that I was working out so hard I had no energy to even bother with sex some days. But not for a lack of sex drive.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IDK...sometimes its hard to keep the laptop on my wife's back from falling off while I'm drilling the hell outta her from behind....damn its slipping....gotta catch.......................it..........OH Fukk!!!...Giz on the keyboard again..........I hate when that happens.!! What was the question again??????????

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    perma hard on on the test!

powerviking is offline Junior Member
    hehehe so no worries good to hear

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    too much or two little estrogen will **** you up.

My sex drive on 500mg/week of test Cyp is so insane I dont even know how to deal with is sometimes, I cant focus on anything else. But it wasn't like that till I got the arimidex dosing just dialed in perfect. .25 EOD

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    too much or two little estrogen will **** you up.

My sex drive on 500mg/week of test Cyp is so insane I dont even know how to deal with is sometimes, I cant focus on anything else. But it wasn't like that till I got the arimidex dosing just dialed in perfect. .25 EOD
    What/how long did it take to get it dialed? How was the drive prior to the test cyp?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Before I started on cycle my sex drive was good for being natural, I'll tell ya tho I get hooked on it w/ the test, its insane. It took me about 8-9 weeks before I got it dialed, never took that long in the past, I suspected my first bottle was bad or severly underdosed tho, so there's a few variables there... However even if that is the case then it took me a good 5-7 weeks to get it straight. I frontloaded too at 900mg/wk for the first 2 weeks.

Try novaldex to start, 10-15mg a day for 3-4 days if you feel a lot better than thats the issue... Thats what I did, then switched to arimidex .

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Before I started on cycle my sex drive was good for being natural, I'll tell ya tho I get hooked on it w/ the test, its insane. It took me about 8-9 weeks before I got it dialed, never took that long in the past, I suspected my first bottle was bad or severly underdosed tho, so there's a few variables there... However even if that is the case then it took me a good 5-7 weeks to get it straight. I frontloaded too at 900mg/wk for the first 2 weeks.

Try novaldex to start, 10-15mg a day for 3-4 days if you feel a lot better than thats the issue... Thats what I did, then switched to arimidex.
    Good info. Thanks.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    warning while on test during sex u are thinking of ways to talk the girl into having sex with u again immediatly after u get off. its crazy ur girl friend will enjoy
    my gf runs away from me when im on cyce... shit she runs away from me when im off cycle too.. never can get enough, just much worse when im on cycle...... i love test!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    IDK...sometimes its hard to keep the laptop on my wife's back from falling off while I'm drilling the hell outta her from behind....damn its slipping....gotta catch.......................it..........OH Fukk!!!...Giz on the keyboard again..........I hate when that happens.!! What was the question again??????????
    lmao.... id probably be pinning myself while i drill my chick!!!!!

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    what does it mean when someone says 'got it dialed' ?

when you bring your estrogen levels to a certain degree that your not losing your libido, or having it be toooo overactive.. i think

Thread Information