Thread: Tren 75?

Adreja is offline Associate Member

Tren 75?

Trenbolone Acetate, Finabolan’s “sister anabolic ” is well known as a side effect nightmare and should be avoided at all costs.

Could someone please elaborate on this a little bit. I've posted another thread named 14 week cycle. All stats and details are there

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreja View Post
    Trenbolone Acetate, Finabolan’s “sister anabolic ” is well known as a side effect nightmare and should be avoided at all costs.

Could someone please elaborate on this a little bit. I've posted another thread named 14 week cycle. All stats and details are there
    Rather than elaborate on that, I will simply disagree completely. Tren a is a fantastic compound, but only for those who are ready for it.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Were you quoting someone in that first sentence??? It just seemed weird that you would write it in that manner.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i love tren .. unless its that tren 75 in that little banner at the top of the page.. in that case id avoid it like the plague..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I barely had any bad side effects from Tren other than having to throw my t-shirt to the floor half way through the night I slept like a baby.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running a Prop/Mast/TrenA cycle. Other than its made my temper a little short, I have no other sides.

I am in love with this combo, I would bath in it, drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then get a blood transfusion with it if I could. Then I would have my gf drink a gallon of it and I would bang her in a hot tub of it.

In other words, I think Tren A is pretty good.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    I am currently running a Prop/Mast/TrenA cycle. Other than its made my temper a little short, I have no other sides.

I am in love with this combo, I would bath in it, drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then get a blood transfusion with it if I could. Then I would have my gf drink a gallon of it and I would bang her in a hot tub of it.

In other words, I think Tren A is pretty good.
    What dosage you running at?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Prop @500/wk
    Mast @500/wk
    Tren @350/wk
    hcg 250iu 2x a week

ED injections

Just short of 3 weeks into this cycle. When I drop Tren at 12 weeks I will start Halo for the final 3-4 weeks.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    Prop @500/wk
    Mast @500/wk
    Tren @350/wk
    hcg 250iu 2x a week

ED injections

Just short of 3 weeks into this cycle. When I drop Tren at 12 weeks I will start Halo for the final 3-4 weeks.

50mg ED, interesting. Most people I run across do 75mg ED and higher.

Well, I will be doing 50mg ED for the first two weeks then bumping up to 75mg ED (this is more because to cut down costs and not have to buy another vial)

Thread Information