Thread: Leftovers

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Leftovers

I have 1 10 Ml bottle of Test Cyp (200 mgs per Ml) and 10 Sustanon 250 readyloads. Trying to figure out what the best way to run this for a 10 week cycle. Not sure what way to start and stop with these esthers. Is it possible to pull something together with this hodge podge? Test is Test...right? Just having some dufficulty in understanding the esthers.

trying to stay in the 300-400 mgs dose range per week

(stats and cycle experience are in my profile)

any ideas on which way to stack would be greatly appreciated....or dont bother??
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 01-31-2009 at 12:23 PM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Personally bro I would wait until you got more gear and put a better cycle together.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Personally bro I would wait until you got more gear and put a better cycle together.

I was afraid I was going to get that answer! Lol! With the way the economy is going right now that may be a while!

I've had good results with cycles in the more "therapeutic" range. So I think its possible...although I agree, not ideal. And with summer coming up, I know it'll be tempting me!

how about this hypothetical....would you start with the cyp and finish with the sustanon ?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Test IS Test, however its the esters that you need to concern yourself with. The esters are what times the release of the test into your system. Your goal with any cycle is to try to keep the blood levels as level as possible to avoid sides and other problems.

Personally I would wait to get better supply, BUT....if you could use half of each twice a week, that may give you an "ok" cycle That would give you roughly 450mgs/week if you can split the readyloads into two shots. again, not optimal but best scenario with what you have to keep blood levels stable.

I would NOT start with the cyp and end with the sust though!

Thread Information