Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    uk395 is offline Junior Member

anyone recomend taking sus by itself

got back in to training about 5 months ago and i still have some sus left from about 18 months ago but nothing else, would you recomended doing it by itself as before i done it with deca and test

SpiderRico is offline Member
    How much do you actually have? only thing that stinks about that is when you run out what are you going to do? Sust is test Idk how many times i tell people that i dont understand how they dont understand. Personally Im not a hughe sust fan rather kickstart enth with prop and run prop agian at the end of the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico View Post
    How much do you actually have? only thing that stinks about that is when you run out what are you going to do? Sust is test Idk how many times i tell people that i dont understand how they dont understand. Personally Im not a hughe sust fan rather kickstart enth with prop and run prop agian at the end of the cycle
    i have about 20ml of sus mate my last cycle i used mostly test enanthate and deca then my mate gave me some sus and i still have most of it

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uk395 View Post
    i have about 20ml of sus mate my last cycle i used mostly test enanthate and deca then my mate gave me some sus and i still have most of it
    That will give you around 12 weeks doing .5 cc EOD, so 125 mg EOD total of 437.5 mg/week. Giving exactly 11.5 weeks.

Not a bad small cycle.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    That will give you around 12 weeks doing .5 cc EOD, so 125 mg EOD total of 437.5 mg/week. Giving exactly 11.5 weeks.

Not a bad small cycle.
    I agree that would work fine.

what about 2ml a week for 10 weeks

Blog Entries
    what about 2ml a week for 10 weeks
    just make sure you do every other day shots.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    just make sure you do every other day shots.
    is that better than once a week then id rather not inject my self 3 to 4 times a week dont mind doing it twice

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Is this your first cycle?

no mate my third but it been a while

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you dont want to inject eod, then look at test e/c at 500mg each week..

SpiderRico is offline Member
    hes only able to get sust but if you wanted to take the advise that was given to you as taking it eod .5 ml which would as stated be pretty well hopefully your source will end up with more gear eventually so they on your 4th cycle you could venture to the tren world

that what i done before once a week its just getting hold of it as my mate used to get it for me but now lives in spain he gave me this sus i have before he left

^^^^ i done test e never done tren but have heard good things about it

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    is that better than once a week then id rather not inject my self 3 to 4 times a week dont mind doing it twice
    i felt the same way when i frist heard that... just understand that the esters in the sust are short middle and long acting... if you dont inject eod you will not get the benifit you are looking for(some one correct my if i am not totally correct) the drug work 100 % eod... if you dont you will only get a small benefit - and remember if you are going to take aas - there are side effects injections are a must.

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i felt the same way when i frist heard that... just understand that the esters in the sust are short middle and long acting... if you dont inject eod you will not get the benifit you are looking for(some one correct my if i am not totally correct) the drug work 100 % eod... if you dont you will only get a small benefit - and remember if you are going to take aas - there are side effects injections are a must.
    ok mate thanks would be easier to take test e then sus oh well would give it ago cant let it go to waist

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    If that's all the gear you have, what are you planning on using for PCT?

i have some nova and clomids here, never done hgc though do you recomend

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ok mate thanks would be easier to take test e then sus oh well would give it ago cant let it go to waist
    yep, i cant disagree with that... just make sure you get some post cycle thearpy (pct). if not you will loose you gains and get breast tissue

if you post you weight and stuff the guys here will be happy to help

well im 12.5 stone 5.10 tall not much body fat

what is 12.5 stones in lbs, and i'll bump up a body fat "guide" for you to get a body fat idea... take some before and after pics

what is 12.5 stones in lbs, and i'll bump up a body fat "guide" for you to get a body fat idea... take some before and after pics
    175 lbs mate ill take some pictures tomo did not take pictures last time wish i did cool thanks

i have taken just sust cycles and didnt gain what could have if i did it right (not doing sust and doing test) i have learned a lot from these guys i mean alot... get some info - and read alot, ask lots of questions they know their stuff...

imo - you could gain 15 lbs if you take it for 12 weeks... those are numbers i saw - i was 205 and got up to 227. didnt do any pct and dropped back to 212 (i didnt do any pct if i did, i would have kept half of what i lost - imo)

ok thanks alot for your help gonna get some test e aswell i think if i can and do both test e on the weekend and sus during the week and maybe some deca what do you think

ok thanks alot for your help gonna get some test e aswell i think if i can and do both test e on the weekend and sus during the week and maybe some deca what do you think
    have you cycled before? and do you have a pct? then i can answer you

did you see that body fat thread?

have you cycled before? and do you have a pct? then i can answer you
    have cycled 3 x before mate just trying different things now i have nolva and clomids here mate
    Last edited by uk395; 01-31-2009 at 07:24 PM.

did you see that body fat thread?
    no mate gonna get some sleep mate kids will be up in about 5 hours speak to you soon nice one

good go rip it up my kids are going down soon too

where is the fat thread

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You do NOT do sust during week and then test e on weekends !!! Doesn't work that way, your blood levels will b all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    You do NOT do sust during week and then test e on weekends !!! Doesn't work that way, your blood levels will b all over the place.

ok i have been thinking about it what about starting on the sus then moving on to the test e and leaving deca out what its you view on that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you have only been back training for 5 months I would wait and build some muscle and get your body back into some intense workouts before taking any gear again, sus alone will be fine when your ready.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Sust. 20mlX250mg. is 5 grams

6 weeks at 833mgs. a week

Monday / Thursday

Short easy PCT, be back ready to roll another one in April. Good Luck, eat clean.

im going to leave it aleast an other 5 months mate just want to get everything ready and get my self back on the knowledge side of things. i done quite a long cycle on my last one 16 weeks a made some big gains but had some family and job problems and the gym went out the window, and i started Edited again and drinking alot i am now off everything prob drink about 3 to 4 times a year dont smoke no more and i eat well train alot and i have started to do a lot of jogging to so now is my time to do it properly

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    im going to leave it aleast an other 5 months mate just want to get everything ready and get my self back on the knowledge side of things. i done quite a long cycle on my last one 16 weeks a made some big gains but had some family and job problems and the gym went out the window, and i started Edited again and drinking alot i am now off everything prob drink about 3 to 4 times a year dont smoke no more and i eat well train alot and i have started to do a lot of jogging to so now is my time to do it properly
    Naturally, I platue at 4-5 months and thats a long recovery from your last cycle. Just my opinion but a clean burst cycle may help with your gains and make you more hungry for health.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust shot 2 x wk is fine mate, been shooting it that way for years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Sust shot 2 x wk is fine mate, been shooting it that way for years.
    Bad advice.

skeldno is offline Member
    my mate was on 2 shots a week he was on for a while and he got very big. i much prefere deca and dbol stacked with it tho. i think if ur gonna spend out on the stuff you might as well spend a little more and get better results.
    Everyong is different tho some people gain a lot easier then others.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you have enough sus for a decent cycle..I agree with your eod shots..GL bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information