Thread: Clen Question

FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Question Clen Question

Hey guys Im on the liquid pump the Ventipulmin pump. I was wondering when you're supposed to start seeing gains. Its my third week on it, i know thats early but i haven't really noticed anything, except that im tired in the gym and i can't sleep at night. Right now im doing two pumps a day and moving up to 3 and then 4. as for food im trying to get in alot of protein and few carbs and low fats. I do eat after 6. Sorry if it sounds like im whinng, but im just getting a bit discouraged. I just wanna get in good shape.. thanks brothers and sisters!

-FF

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    gains? more like looking for losses

joe_capone is offline Member
    thing about clen it does not control your apetite and cravings for carbs... well if u can handle it then ur all right.. other thing... do not take it after 2 pm if u realy want to sleep. 3 pumps is enough per day. u should see results on your second week since clen is very very effective that its listed right under dnp . lol. go back and look at what you are eating.. are u even doing cardio??? ur doing something wrong here man. i used clen and i hated it but i got results in 2 weeks. works like a charm but too dangerous for me. thats not the point anyways.. lol tips... wear somethng hot when u do cardio... a t-shirt and a thick sweater ontop of it.. works like a charm for me u sweat like a whore!!

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    haha am i doing cardio? Of course I am. Im doing 45 minutes a day for 5 days a week. I usually wear sweaters but it gets way too hot. anyways thanks for the tips

Thread Information