uter87 is offline Junior Member

tren and prop in same barrel?

hey all,

for my next cycle im going to be doing 500mg tren A and 500mg test P a week, both 100mg/ml can i mix them into the same syringe? so i can inject 2ml 5 days a week? or is there another way to do this?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep you can mix them together in the same syringe so you only have to take one shot a day instead of two
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Awsome, could of done a search i guess, is it ok to take 100mg of each for 5 days then have 2 days off? or do i have to spread it out? ive always had test e so didnt have this problem..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You can, but it would be better to keep all shots evenly spaced to keep blood levels stable. JMO

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    man those two off days would cause a fluctuation in your hormones and would definatly be a not a good idea!spread out your dosages so that you shoot em 7 days a week!so as to keep blood levels stable!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uter87 View Post
    Awsome, could of done a search i guess, is it ok to take 100mg of each for 5 days then have 2 days off? or do i have to spread it out? ive always had test e so didnt have this problem..
    just shoot it ED.

so like 71mg of each every day? will quads/delts be enough places to inject u think? kinda scared of any where else lol cept ass but its kinda hard to do it urself?

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uter87 View Post
    so like 71mg of each every day? will quads/delts be enough places to inject u think? kinda scared of any where else lol cept ass but its kinda hard to do it urself?
    It's easier to just draw 0.7ml of each instead of the proposed 0.71ml, try adding glute and chest.

i rotated glutes / quads / delts only last cycle, it seemed that i didnt give it enough rest days for ED shots.

Next cycle will add chest into the mix... um... looking forward to the insomnia, night sweat, sense of invincibility, mood swings, acnes.... um...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Do it. .7ml of each ed is 1.4ml total. go for delts (anterior, lateral, posterior), pecs, lats, quads and glutes. all very easy to do.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Call me crazy, but what would happen if you do Tren Ace shots between both your thighs?

I rarely get injection soreness *knocks on wood*, so other than possibility of scar tissue buildup, anything else?

id imagine u wouldnt need a long needle to go in the pecks? never really though bout pecks, wouldnt be that painful would it? also does mixing the tren with prop help with the pain prop is supposed to have?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Call me crazy, but what would happen if you do Tren Ace shots between both your thighs?
    ?
    So like you're gonna shoot it in ur assshole? Haha, I had too.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    So like you're gonna shoot it in ur assshole? Haha, I had too.
    Either there or somewhere even more painfull..

Thread Information