respek is offline Associate Member

Aas when trying to conceive?

My wife and I are going to try to have a baby and I have been told NOT to take aas because they lower your sperm count. What do you guys recommend?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Follow the advice you were given, i do know ppl that have got wives and GF's pregnant while on cycle, but you have a much better chance if you are off cycle and done your PCT and got your sperm count tested.

skeldno is offline Member
    I never had problems :-)

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    I've said this before when this question came up, and it is 100% true.

Don't do aas if you're trying to get your wife pregnant, because your sperm will be so strong, they'll probably roid rage on the egg when they get to it, and kill it. That is if they don't kill each other before they even reach the egg.

That's basically how aas lowers your sperm count.. While you're on gear, there's pretty much a 24/7 bar fight going on in your nuts between all your sperm, and some of them don't survive... (cue family guy style clip)

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matty50 View Post

Don't do aas if you're trying to get your wife pregnant, because your sperm will be so strong, they'll probably roid rage on the egg when they get to it, and kill it. That is if they don't kill each other before they even reach the egg.

That's basically how aas lowers your sperm count.. While you're on gear, there's pretty much a 24/7 bar fight going on in your nuts between all your sperm, and some of them don't survive... (cue family guy style clip)
    by far the lamest thing i have ever read with these eyes of mine!

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty50 View Post

Thread Information