SolidSnake14 is offline New Member

Beginner's Cycle

Hey guys, I'm deciding on starting a cycle I've done a cycle of anadrol in the past as well as anavar but didn't take any testosterone shots, just pills of either anadrol or anavar. I would like to start again but I don't know which ones to take, also I am not going to be taking any injectables such as test e or anything like that, so I was wondering what should I start off with? Im about 5'11 and a 145lbs and if I do take something, would I also need to do post cycle therapy ? Because I didn't take any PCT after my anadrol and anavar cycles.

Andro9 is offline Member
    since your 5'11 145 im guessing ya past cycle failed HORRIBLY lol. if your not going to do injections or your afriad of them whatever the case may be you dont need to be doing AAS. thats not considering your lack of knowledge in gerneral.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake14 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm deciding on starting a cycle I've done a cycle of anadrol in the past as well as anavar but didn't take any testosterone shots, just pills of either anadrol or anavar. I would like to start again but I don't know which ones to take, also I am not going to be taking any injectables such as test e or anything like that, so I was wondering what should I start off with? Im about 5'11 and a 145lbs and if I do take something, would I also need to do post cycle therapy? Because I didn't take any PCT after my anadrol and anavar cycles.
    how old are you?

Andro9 is offline Member
    btw go eat something thats not a very healthy weight...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, I'm deciding on starting a cycle I've done a cycle of anadrol in the past as well as anavar but didn't take any testosterone shots, just pills of either anadrol or anavar. I would like to start again but I don't know which ones to take, also I am not going to be taking any injectables such as test e or anything like that, so I was wondering what should I start off with? Im about 5'11 and a 145lbs and if I do take something, would I also need to do post cycle therapy? Because I didn't take any PCT after my anadrol and anavar cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    since your 5'11 145 im guessing ya past cycle failed HORRIBLY lol. if your not going to do injections or your afriad of them whatever the case may be you dont need to be doing AAS. thats not considering your lack of knowledge in gerneral.

Do people read on these boards anymore?

You are not ready for steroids , you need a solid diet before hand.

You don't grow without proper food intake.

Im 19 and my diet is pretty solid. Its just hard for me to gain weight. My metabolism is fast. And before while taking the cycles, I gained about 19lbs from Anadrol and about 10 from anavar , then I lost most of it because of school.

Im 19 and my diet is pretty solid. Its just hard for me to gain weight. My metabolism is fast. And before while taking the cycles, I gained about 19lbs from Anadrol and about 10 from anavar, then I lost most of it because of school.
    your diet is not solid or you wouldn't have the stats you do, i understand school is hard, i'm 19 as well, but it's not a reason to let your diet suffer

post everything you eat today or tomorrow and we'll critique it

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 19 and my diet is pretty solid. Its just hard for me to gain weight. My metabolism is fast. And before while taking the cycles, I gained about 19lbs from Anadrol and about 10 from anavar, then I lost most of it because of school.
    You're diet is not on point.

You are talking to someone who started weightlifting when he was 134lbs as a junior in high school.

I didn't even think about steroids , I just ate and ate and I grew. I was able to get up to 172 in 4 months and by the end of my senior year I weighed in at 180lbs around 12-13% bf.

I mean diet is EVERYTHING

Ok, I eat breakfast roughly at 9:30AM(thats when I wake up) and for breakfast I eat:

2 fried eggs (fried with PAM)
    1 bowl of cereal (vector - its a healthy type we have here in Canada)
    250mL of skim milk
    1 banana
    500mL of water
    * I also have the option of bagels, cheese, salad (fruit and vegetables) scrambled eggs, yogurt and fruit juices.

For lunch, which I have at around 1:30PM I eat something along the lines of chicken with rice and a side salad with water.

And for dinner, they usually serve roast beef with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables. - And after I workout I have 1 scoop of whey protein (24g) - So how can you critique it?

Ok, I eat breakfast roughly at 9:30AM(thats when I wake up) and for breakfast I eat:

250mL of skim milk
    1 banana
    500mL of water
    * I also have the option of bagels, cheese, salad (fruit and vegetables) scrambled eggs, yogurt and fruit juices.

For lunch, which I have at around 1:30PM I eat something along the lines of chicken with rice and a side salad with water.

And for dinner, they usually serve roast beef with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables. - And after I workout I have 1 scoop of whey protein (24g) - So how can you critique it?
    there's your problem^^^^^ you are eating like a 110lb supermodel instead of a bodybuilder

without knowing portions i would guess you are bareley getting 100g of protein per day

go to the diet forum and read the stickies that pertain to bulking, then ask questions, diet is all you need right now

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar

250mL of skim milk
    1 banana
    500mL of water

LMFAO -i eat more than that by 3pm ,you need to eat every 2-3 hours .

8am -4 hard oiled eggs,50g rolled oats with 50g whey protein

10.30am-lean beef slices on whole meal bread ,pro flapjack bar

12.30-1 can tuna with 1 large jacket pataoe and grenns

2.30,large chicken fillet with cup brown rice and greens

5pm -small bowl pasta with tin tuna-

6.15 -gym

7.15 -pwo pro drink (55g pro)

8.15-lean beef steak or samon fillet with greens and baby patatoes

9.30,good nuts,cottage chesse,ect

10.30 pro mass shake with added oats (100g carb-45g pro)

thats what i use for bulking .

you diet is pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thread Information