BuckFosten is offline Junior Member

halotestin strength

Just put together my first test enanth cycle with help from Big, and I want to kickstart the strength gains will "king" of all strength compounds according to most and I had a few simple questions:

1. Does halo give you better strength results than A-50 during the 4 weeks youd run either?

2. Since you get such massive strength gains, how do u retain them after? I plan on continuing on with test enanth for 10 more weeks, but i can only hope that allows me to build off of the halo strength gains for some unbelievable strength gains

3. dosage? i believe they come in 5mg and 10mg tabs

adimenia is offline New Member
    from what i know about halo you usually take it towards the end of the cycle to harden up you gains it is very liver toxic and from what i understand not much of a bulking agent but if its strength you seek it will definitely do the job

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is your first cycle, stick to Test-E.

Don't go into compounds your not ready for.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^ x2

nycteris is offline New Member
    Halotestin should be the last oral compound you would think about...

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    ^^^ x2

Or kickstart with D-bol if you're insistent. 40mg/day for 4-6 wks will give you incredible strength gains.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    Just put together my first test enanth cycle with help from Big, and I want to kickstart the strength gains will "king" of all strength compounds according to most and I had a few simple questions:

1. Does halo give you better strength results than A-50 during the 4 weeks youd run either?

2. Since you get such massive strength gains, how do u retain them after? I plan on continuing on with test enanth for 10 more weeks, but i can only hope that allows me to build off of the halo strength gains for some unbelievable strength gains

3. dosage? i believe they come in 5mg and 10mg tabs
    Sigh.... Dude just do the test cycle. See how your body reacts to test. you will blow up like a madman from just test alone. Adding Halo for a first cycle is asinine.
    Last edited by Sherman01; 02-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    Sigh.... Dude just do the test cycle. See how your body reacts to test. you will blow up like a madman from just test alone. Adding Halo for a first cycle is asinine.
    wtf halo for a first cycle?! I realize that it's your 3rd actually cycle (from your other posts).. but why add such a harsh compound?? why not just run the long-ester test with an oral like d-bol or anadrol ???

I really doubt BIG suggested that.

That is an extremely potent / toxic compound..

why u guys obviously didnt my other posts did u? its my first cycle of TEST E!! I've already done prop twice, check my other posts, even Big will tell you. I just want something to kickstart my test enanth. A-50 seems like a good choice for strength and mass, or dbol . REAPEAT: it is not my FIRST cycle, just my first cycle of TEST E. And thx serious mass ur the only one who read my other posts. And yes thanks for the tips, halo is out of the question now. I am just going to run A-50 instead

seriousmass is offline Banned
    why u guys obviously didnt my other posts did u? its my first cycle of TEST E!! I've already done prop twice, check my other posts, even Big will tell you. I just want something to kickstart my test enanth. A-50 seems like a good choice for strength and mass, or dbol. REAPEAT: it is not my FIRST cycle, just my first cycle of TEST E. And thx serious mass ur the only one who read my other posts. And yes thanks for the tips, halo is out of the question now. I am just going to run A-50 instead
    lol ...!!!

But, yah I'm glad you aren't doing halo. Even with those 2 previous cycles on your belt.. i dunno.. I'd save that compound for a while, at least.

Anyways, good luck with your cycle buddy - you'll have some crazy results with A-50.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    lol ...!!!

But, yah I'm glad you aren't doing halo. Even with those 2 previous cycles on your belt.. i dunno.. I'd save that compound for a while, at least.

Anyways, good luck with your cycle buddy - you'll have some crazy results with A-50.
    ahah lol. Yeah, thanks, man hopefully A-50 gives me that insane strength gain I need, and mass. Then I can solidify it with test e. I'll let you guys know how it's going when I get everything rounded up. Still gotta sort out my PCT before I do anything.

why u guys obviously didnt my other posts did u? its my first cycle of TEST E!! I've already done prop twice, check my other posts, even Big will tell you. I just want something to kickstart my test enanth. A-50 seems like a good choice for strength and mass, or dbol . REAPEAT: it is not my FIRST cycle, just my first cycle of TEST E. And thx serious mass ur the only one who read my other posts. And yes thanks for the tips, halo is out of the question now. I am just going to run A-50 instead
    Sorry I don't follow all your threads and make specific notes, there are hundreds of threads on here daily saying relatively the same thing, so details get lost.

If you would have said this in the original post, there wouldn't be a problem.

Also why do you want strength so badly? You do realize you will lose a majority of it after cycle?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ hmm just a thought - the stronger you are ...the more weight you lift ...the more weight you lift ...the more muscle fibers you recruit.....since about 75% of your muscle is the type the hyper atrophies from heavier weight lower reps (6-8) it stand to reason the more weight you move the bigger you will get - esp when run alongside say testosterone (thats a key point imo) ...dunno - again just a thought....

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    why u guys obviously didnt my other posts did u? its my first cycle of TEST E!! I've already done prop twice, check my other posts, even Big will tell you. I just want something to kickstart my test enanth. A-50 seems like a good choice for strength and mass, or dbol. REAPEAT: it is not my FIRST cycle, just my first cycle of TEST E. And thx serious mass ur the only one who read my other posts. And yes thanks for the tips, halo is out of the question now. I am just going to run A-50 instead
    Why the hell is it my job to research your post history? Post your cycle history in the thread. You made it seem as if its your first cycle.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ hmm just a thought - the stronger you are ...the more weight you lift ...the more weight you lift ...the more muscle fibers you recruit.....since about 75% of your muscle is the type the hyper atrophies from heavier weight lower reps (6-8) it stand to reason the more weight you move the bigger you will get - esp when run alongside say testosterone (thats a key point imo) ...dunno - again just a thought....
    I know.

He said he is running it as a kickstart, not through out the whole cycle. Either that or he was saying he was going to do the Halo as a kickstart and then changed his mind to A-50 after people posted their openion. Is he is going to run the A-50 for the whole cycle or as a kickstart?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I know.

He said he is running it as a kickstart, not through out the whole cycle. Either that or he was saying he was going to do the Halo as a kickstart and then changed his mind to A-50 after people posted their openion. Is he is going to run the A-50 for the whole cycle or as a kickstart?
    correct I changed my mind after people gave me advice to steer clear from Halo. Now I am going to run A-50 the 4 weeks like I would have with Halo. Sorry for the confusion mate.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I agree here.

And I feel keeping strength post-cycle is more probable than muscle mass itself. I always keep strength post-cycle. Give or take 1 or 2 reps.

Evident from my own experience.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    I agree here.

And I feel keeping strength post-cycle is more probable than muscle mass itself. I always keep strength post-cycle. Give or take 1 or 2 reps.

Evident from my own experience.
    That's how it usually is for me as well.

You just can't eat as much off cycle and expect to stay in the same condition as while on.

Carbs help me put on mass but the same amount off cycle and I start gaining fat.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post

Or kickstart with D-bol if you're insistent. 40mg/day for 4-6 wks will give you incredible strength gains.
    sorry im late. x4.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Prop is my favorite kickstart.

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    sorry im late. x4.
    please make me understand!!you say that HALOTESTIN makes you 4 time stronger then A-50 or DIANABOL ??on each diagram of steroids i have ever seen,HALO has at the strentgh gain-4.5,and A-50 has 10...so??let me understand please..i have never take HALO...

LOOK HERE IS A GOOD DIAGRAM:
    http://www.getfit.ro/farmacie/diagrama-steroizilor/
    (first is the strentgh gain and second the weight gain of each drug)

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    please make me understand!!you say that HALOTESTIN makes you 4 time stronger then A-50 or DIANABOL ??on each diagram of steroids i have ever seen,HALO has at the strentgh gain-4.5,and A-50 has 10...so??let me understand please..i have never take HALO...

LOOK HERE IS A GOOD DIAGRAM:
    http://www.getfit.ro/farmacie/diagrama-steroizilor/
    (first is the strentgh gain and second the weight gain of each drug)
    He was agreeing with the three previous persons that told the dude to stick with dbol or not take halo hence the X4.....

..ok..but how about "HALOTESTIN STRENTGH"???frm that diagram we can see that WINSTROL DEPOT & HALO have the same rating at strentgh gain-4 and the same rating at weight gain-3..like i have told you..i have never use HALO yet but from what i have read and heard this is very far away from the truth...because i don't believe that you will get not even a quarter as strong with WINNY as with HALO...and do not talk about agression

so compared to dianabol or A-50,how is HALO for strentgh gain only??greater,weaker??

Alphatier is offline Member
    ^^ from what I've heard of people, Halo is approximately on the same level as A-Bombs for strength gains.

It's better than D-Bol think too.

However, I'm just telling you what I've read on different boards, and what people told me.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone talks about what they heard or what they read on a diagram. Has anyone on here taken halo? If so, what were the results? I might want to throw it in at the end of my next cycle but I've never heard of anybody actually taking it.....on this board.

i've heard a lot of guys on this board who have take...and they have say that is nr.1 fopr strentgh..and nr.2-trenbolone ..however..i don't think that is better then A-50..i think that they are the same level-at strentgh...and also at agression..who knows maybe better here...

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    how come you guys are saying a-50 is safer?

Are the steroid profiles on this site wrong? The anadrol profile clearly says:

"it has the worst reputation for hepatoxicity out of all steroids "

is the key word reputation? As in: it is not really that bad, just most everyone thinks it is?

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Everyone talks about what they heard or what they read on a diagram. Has anyone on here taken halo? If so, what were the results? I might want to throw it in at the end of my next cycle but I've never heard of anybody actually taking it.....on this board.
    Yeah I know, it's not very popular.

However, from the sounds of it, it might be one of my favorite compounds in the future(I love throwing big weights around LOL).

If you want feedback from people, I think T-Mos ran Halo before. Also, you might want to check out the Power lifting forum on this board, since many PLers love that stuff for their meets.

As far as hepatoxicity goes, I think it's up there with Drol and C-Drops.
    Last edited by Alphatier; 08-15-2009 at 04:58 PM.

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

x2!!!

bermyshotta is offline New Member
    I would also like some info on halo,dont think id ever use it,just curious to hear firsthand feedback

Thread Information