Dinosaur1 is offline New Member

My First Cycle aka The Magic Cycle aka The Best Cycle!

Hey Guys,

So I feel I am ready to do my first cycle within next couple of months, gotta save some cash first. But before I do anything I gotta get some advice and ask some questions!

So my first question is - Is the cycle on this page http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php still considered an excellent first cycle? I just want to make sure its still up to date, I'm looking at the one Novice Cycle #2-1.

So my second question is - When I was young I had puberty gyno, lumps, and eventually when I got older they went away. Now I did a pro-hormones cycle about two years ago, and the lumps came back. Now because I didnt do a proper PCT I had the lumps for a couple weeks before I bought some Letrozole . I took the letrozole for awhile and the lumps went away, but as soon as I came off the letro they eventually came back. So this all took place almost two years ago, and I still have the lumps till this day... I can barely feel it in my left nipple, but I feel like I have a hershey kiss in my right nipple. Now I read somewhere sometimes its necessary to take nolvadex after using letro otherwise you'll just get rebound gyno again. Anyways....... So I'm wondering should I make attempts to get rid of this gyno before I start cycle, and if yes what should I do? And if no should I run Nolvadex through my whole first cycle to prevent my lumps from getting bigger?

Anyways looking for some advice any help is good! I'll answer any questions needed as well.

Thanks,

Dyno

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Before we can advise you on cycles we need to know your stats:

Weight
    Body fat%
    Diet
    years lifting
    Pct knowledge
    Goals for cycle

This info will greatly help us help you. Also, the cycles given on your link are a bit outdated, but still ok.
    First cycles are best kept to a single ester test so that you can see how your body responds to one compound at a time. If you use more than one as a beginner, you will have no clue which compound is giving you good or bad side effects.

As far as your gyno, there ate excellant threads here on that subject, just search a little for them.

No prob, I apologize.

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 144 (up & down)
    Body fat%: Not sure. I'll find that out, I know its pretty low and lean.
    Diet:
    years lifting: Bout 3-4 years of being serious. I dabbled with it in highschool
    Pct knowledge: moderate... could know a lot more, I guess I know the basics. Now I do at least.
    Goals for cycle: 20-30lbs

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Your too light for your height! better eat eat eat before cycling! JMO!

I know man I do try! I was 128lbs at the age of 20 and the highest weight I hit was 151lbs since then. I know you guys hear bs all the time about hard gainers, but I really feel like I'm a hard gainer! If im not constantly eating and lifting I'll drop weight like no other... Anyways I use to take a lot of predisone when I was young for UC... I know thats a different type of steroid , but I wonder if that had any effect of stunting my growth.

P.S. I'll see if I can post some pictures, if you guys want to see some. I look like I weigh 165 cause I have a big upper body, somewhat skinny legs though.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    first and for most you need to work on your diet. cause if its sucks you wont notice any diffrence even if you use kingkong cycle. after that you need to teach yourself how to stick to your diet strictly for another 3 months than you look at the progress you made and from there you judge yourself if you are hard gainer or not.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I'm not crazy about that cycle listed. You need something light with a very easy recovery. The longer you can stay away from orals the better. Don't worry about 20-30lbs. worry about diet and training. Your stats don't show much dedication but I'm one of the few people here who believe its ok (not great) to reach your genetic potential with help from hormones.
    1-4 prop 100mg.eod
    1-10 enth. 200mg. (X2 week)
    Take .5mg a-dex ed
    In your case have letro, nolva, clomid, and hcg for pct and or problems.

Get all these things before you think of beginning. Also have your diet approved with members.

I thought I had a decent diet... it was hard and took me awhile just go get above 140 when I started at 128 lol. I weighed myself right now I'm 145, and I always fluctuate because I had dropped from 151.

So I read C Bino's post, looks like some good information and it will definately come in handy. Is it safe to say those techniques and ideas he originally posted are still accurate till this day? I know that post was a few years old thats why I ask... Anyways let me know thanks guys. And a lil more advice on a first cycle would be good

Also I this is just an informative post. I dont plan on starting my first cycle till after this semester so thats another couple of months and during that time I will become more strict on my diet and eating habits like you guys suggest. But I still want to get a head start and figure out my first cycle so I can start buying gear and getting prepared for when that day comes.
    Last edited by Dinosaur1; 02-03-2009 at 11:45 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont buy into the whole your to light thing at all. I could argue that someone that is 6'1 220lbs and is like 15% BF is to light to cycle. I do not see why if you have exhausted all avenues that you are to light to start. I mean what is the point of doing roids. To get bigger and stronger, I do concede that there are a lot on here who say they have their diet in check but really dont. I am saying if your diet is there and your research on everything else is there. Why do you have to wait until you have packed on 15lbs of fat gorging yourself before you can start.

Well however much weight I gain from now and the next two months will just have to do. I'm gonna push hard, eat good, and if maybe just maybe if I can hit 150lbs just from diet and supplements so when I decide to start my cycle in two months I'll be happy. Like i said i wanna get as much info in the mean time before I begin

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Jeeze I should be the IBS/UC doc on here... Your disease is the problem, your guts are inflammed. Get it undercontrol. Check out low dose natlrexone google it, find a doc that will prescribe it.

I got mine under control.. Went from 135lbs to 215lbs with some juice but no more than 2500-3000 calories a day.

Your not a hard gainer, your inflamed guts dont absorb shit!

I meant I use to take prednisone for UC... I went into remission bro, I dont have it anymore. At least I dont show any of the symptoms except on rare occassions, and last time I had a colonoscopy my doctor said it was virtually gone. Lucky me right?

Ive had more prednisone in a day then youve probalby had in a week.

Im sick of educatin the ignorant.

If its showing then its active. If you cant hold weight and your eating, its active. If its showing then you have inflammation, which means you cant absorb your nutrients.

Getting your guts perfect will do more than juice EVER WILL.

Sorry, but your a victim of your STUPID DOCTOR.
    "Your disease free, except every once in a while when it shows, up and the rest of the time its just lightly irritating you! Be happy!"

Typical retard gastroenterologist line.

Ignorant? I'm not sure what your problem is, but all you said was "Take this shit natlrexone, find a doctor who will prescribe it!" Oh thanks for the education man, I'm just gonna take your word for it lol... And if you dont feel like helpin out, then dont reply to my ****in thread.

I havent had a flare up, blood, or whatever in like two years... So call it dormant, cured, or whatever. But dont call me a victim of my doctor, because you dont even know my situation. You sound like your angry cause your situation sucks more then mine... sorry I havent taken loads of prednisone lol.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    EZ guys...no need to get nasty w/ eachother.
    Lets play nice

Im 6' 210+ and I don't think Id trade situations with you for any reason. I told you to research it numbskull.

My situations perfect, I have no more disease and was trying to point you in the right direction to get what you want.

Good luck, juice is the answer, as much as you can get your hands on.

Serious advice, Start with Test-500wk Dbol Kickstart 40-50mg ED for 3 weeks.

Build from there.

Thanks

Thread Information