iedmaster is offline New Member

About to start PCT

Hey guys, Im almost finished with my first cycle in two weeks I'll be starting my PCT of clomid and nolva. I ran 600 sust (12 wks) and 400 deca (10 wks) per week for and had no problems, no increased aggression, no sides (so far), and I made some pretty decent gains but I had an injury and lost about 3 weeks of training right in the middle of my cycle. Thats sucks but im still happy with the results I've made (23lbs of lean muscle with a week and a half to go).

Anyway, I was only planning on doing one cycle, but like you all said, I'm hooked now! So I want to start planning my next cycle and I was thinking about switching gear.

I'd like to run 4 wks of dbol to kick start the next one (it took the sust and deca about a month to kick in) and was wondering what other stack to try... Test E, P... What do you think?

I felt resiliant to the cycle Im finishing, like it helped a little but maybe sust and deca isnt the right combo for me... I don't know, I guess Im looking for more.

My diet has been spot on, the only thing I could have done better with was getting more sleep and not taking myself out of the gym for 3 weeks by injuring myself.

Any suggestions for a mid summer cycle????

Thanks!

Oh yeah, stats... 5'11, 212lbs, bf 9%, 30 yrs old, lifting off and on since I was 15, got lazy for a bit a couple yars, got back into the gym last year.

Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats good gains for a first cycle, no need to run anything else with them gains just stick with what worked IMHO. best of luck

Thread Information