Lonestar1993 is offline New Member

A couple of basic questions

Gentleman, I have a few questions regarding anabolics that I've never heard answered. I'm a novice guys, so don't expect much but here goes: 1) Given proper training and decent/good PCT, will a person who comes off anabolics be better off than before they started? I mean, will you still gain all the muscle that you would have gained naturally with a little extra? I just don't understand how someone who stays in the gym and eats right can lose everything. 2)After a couple of weeks off anabolics and on proper PCT (clomid/Nolva/etc) will a person maintain the energy/motivation to run, workout, etc. or is it just horrible? Also, if not, then how long till you start feeling good again? I know these questions can be specific but I'm just asking from the "as a general rule" standpoint.

Thanks alot for any feedback!
    Last edited by Lonestar1993; 02-03-2009 at 05:36 PM.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar1993 View Post
    gentleman, i have a few questions regarding anabolics that i've never heard answered. I'm a novice guys so don't expect much her goes: 1) given proper training and decent/good pct, will a person who comes off anabolics be better off than before they started? I mean, will you still gain all the muscle that you would have gained naturally with a little extra? I just don't understand how someone who stays in the gym can lose everything. without diet in place you will lose all of your gains over time. Reason being is that your maintenance calorie amount has now elevated. If you dont meet these requirements, you will gradually fall back down to whatever your maintenance nutrition holds you at. Provided your pct is in place and good. 2)after a couple of weeks off anabolics and on proper pct (clomid/nolva/etc) will a person maintain the energy/motivation to run, workout, etc. Or is it just horrible?some people do experience a crash at the end of a cycle in which there body is flooded with cortisol and estrogen. This can create a catabolic state (muscle wasting) and will deplete muscles of protein and other vital growth elements. You can experience lethargy and aversion to training etc. All typically because of a poor pct. i knowthese questions can be specific by i'm just asking from the "as a general rule" standpoint.

Thanks alot for any feedback!
    bold
    Last edited by MMArmour; 02-03-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information