Thread: spike cycle?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

spike cycle?

i remember reading somewhere that another way to use gear is to take 1 shot of 100mg of test like once every week or 2 (test prop) because it will simulate a natural test spike with out the reprocussions of doing a entire cycle (pct)

is this accurate? i am plannin on doing another cycle this summer and was wondering if this woulld be a suitable jump start to a cycle, to help max my gains before starting again... like do 1 shot a week of test prop (100mg)

does this sound right? ill try to find where i found that info out at, and what aobut the dose? is that to much for a natty test spike to where it will shut do natural production?

and do i have to try and time it wiht my natural body test release? (aka in the morning) since i dont wanna doa complete cycle and pct...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I could be mistaken, but I see no way that injecting prop would cause a spike in natural test production regardless of when you inject it, and I would think to use it in the manner described would simply cause dramatically fluctuating blood levels.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    stats?

Im pretty sure that 100mg of prep or ent wont do anything for you pre cycle. Someone more experienced will chime in. Ive never heard of this before

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ok i found the article...

its dr. decain "body building today" ( i dunno, i just started gettin random newspapers like this) the nov 2008 issue page 32....

and he said "take 300mg every 3 weeks to augment ur own test and not shud down ur production and enough of a spike to build muscle"....?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    is he talking about bridging?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll pass, but if you go for it let us know how it works out.

adimenia is offline New Member
    if you want to taper test as a pct protocol what you do is as soon as you finish your cycle
    you start injecting 100mg test e for 4-6 weeks (during this time your body will get rid of all other drugs from the cycle) after this waiting period you start to taper period for 6 weeks
    you inject test e 80/60/50/40/30/20 you can start using serums during this time (nolva) but make sure you taper those too before the taper period ends by this time your body should be completely recovered good luck!

Thread Information