dlovefitness is offline Junior Member

Adderal and Test C?

Just curious if I'm good second week of 200 mg test c every monday......20 mg of adderal twice a day.......please be ok cause I have add to the flippin MAX bros , but, I want to finish this cycle,,,,,only second week looking like its gonna be a winner ...any info is great
    Last edited by dlovefitness; 02-05-2009 at 01:04 AM. Reason: mispelled a word

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU CANNOT TAKE ADDERAL with test C bro.

It will actually make your penis invert and form a mangina.

Send me the adderal.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What is adderal?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can. But Adderal might mess with ur appetite? It wont like kill you when you combine them...

Howard Stern is offline Junior Member
    drop to addy 15mg twice a day one day off during a 7 day cycle!
    Last edited by Howard Stern; 02-05-2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: ****in up

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I would definitely *not* recommend using gear while on a psycho-stimulant like adderal.

there have been other threads about this.

do a search for more opinions.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    What is adderal?

Adderall is a brand-name pharmaceutical psychostimulant composed of mixed amphetamine salts...they use it to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. It's a pretty strong speed, but does the opposite in people who have troubles focusing and concentrating. I agree with the whole screwing up your appetite dilema though, and the insomnia!

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    I take adderall (supposed to be 20mg twice daily) but I feel like sh#t when I take that much so I usually break the pills to take less than that.

Now during my prop cycle, I am just taking 10 mg in the morning and most days just making with that. If I really need to concentrate on something detailed in the afternoon I will take another 5 mg.

My appetite has been fine doing it that way, and I like having a lot less adderall in my system for my liver and body to deal with while it has the test in there also.

So when I took it for fun once in high school, me AND my friend (neither of us were diagnosed with add) and we felt like we were drugged heavily as we were lethargic, does that mean we have ADD?

I have low dopamine levels so adderal was looking like a good drug for me. What does it do to your guys's energy and libido? if you dont mind me asking, it would help a lot.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    adderal just kills my hunger. its great for cutting

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    So when I took it for fun once in high school, me AND my friend (neither of us were diagnosed with add) and we felt like we were drugged heavily as we were lethargic, does that mean we have ADD?

I have low dopamine levels so adderal was looking like a good drug for me. What does it do to your guys's energy and libido? if you dont mind me asking, it would help a lot.
    That doesnt mean you have add. add is when someone tells you something and ur like "huh?". I take adderall and I do get tired alittle but I couldn't take a nap or sit around and watch tv, even if i wanted....going to sleep at night is a bitch.

i.e. Yesterday I sat through a 9hr seminar (8am-5pm), came home and spend 4 hours writing a paper for my wife (5-9pm). Went to the gym (9-11pm). Came home and studied for an hour and I wasn't even tired. I still found time to play with my kid. And increase libido for me, is def true. Some have the opposite effect. Your so focused, it's unreal. Like if you start fantasizing about sex, it's all you can think of.

On the other hand sides are pretty bad. Liver toxic, headaches, blurred vision are most common when not dosed properly. Oh, and highly addictive.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    it's junk... Useless... People shouldn't combine this with aas imo... Although people will do what they want and it wont kill you... It seriously will make your penis invert into a mangina though... I totally agree 100% ... Junk bros... Junk !!!!

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    Just curious if I'm good second week of 200 mg test c every monday......20 mg of adderal twice a day.......please be ok cause I have add to the flippin MAX bros , but, I want to finish this cycle,,,,,only second week looking like its gonna be a winner ...any info is great
    I take 20mgs a day, ran test e with no problems. Tuna has never tasted so bad. Just eat right and drink water and you should be g2g. if your piss turns dark and tea color, stop one of them and see a doc but I have not had any problems.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    woah. 40mg per day? thats unheard of... your doctor is a quack. as is mine cuz i got a script for adderall, t3, and test e lol. but seriously theres no reason anyone would possibly need 40mg/day... my advice would be to work out as long as possible from when you take your adderall. im assuming its adderall ir... the only thing that worries me is that an intense workout + stimulant + aas = possibly LVH over time or other cardiac problems.

Well I do take it cause im extremely active aswell as a twitch machine i never concentrate I have been able to concentrate so much better in class etc.......howd you get a script for test lol........but i do have add probs big time it calms me out big time i feel normal now....but ill cut to lieke 30 mg a day i dont take it to get cut , I SERIOUSLY HAVE ADHD bigtime i dont need shit to get cut

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to take adderal and cycle.. I didnt see an issue with it..actually worked great during PCT too cuz of your elevated mood. It may differ from person to person. I started out using it during PCT and then got a script myself for awhile there cuz i got diagnosed adhd...im off of it now..i realize that i didnt really need it..just needed to pay attention more..lol

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    btw i also took 2 20mgs a day.. none time release

ADHD and/or ADD are disorders from chemical imbalances in the brain. IMO I believe people in this state should not use AAS. Many unknown's have yet to be determined as far as the interaction of AAS and physcoactive medications... basicaly if you are at a point in your life where you require medication from a Psychiatrist for any sort of disorder :BiPolar, ADD, Schizophrenia, Depression. These patients should sway away from the whole AAS Lifestyle until they have cleared up said issues because the interaction of AAS and these medicines could be very counterproductive and may in fact lead to things that are not very safe...

This is all my opinion of course but... it's basic common sense, if you aren't stable enough (medicated), then you shouldn't be upping you hormones to the extremes possibly sending you into a whirlwind that you might now want to go down thats all I am really trying to say.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i take it for class ... gotta force feed yourself ... when its time to eat u just have to eat

okay but what did it do to your guys's sex drive? more, less?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    ADHD and/or ADD are disorders from chemical imbalances in the brain. IMO I believe people in this state should not use AAS. Many unknown's have yet to be determined as far as the interaction of AAS and physcoactive medications... basicaly if you are at a point in your life where you require medication from a Psychiatrist for any sort of disorder :BiPolar, ADD, Schizophrenia, Depression. These patients should sway away from the whole AAS Lifestyle until they have cleared up said issues because the interaction of AAS and these medicines could be very counterproductive and may in fact lead to things that are not very safe...

This is all my opinion of course but... it's basic common sense, if you aren't stable enough (medicated), then you shouldn't be upping you hormones to the extremes possibly sending you into a whirlwind that you might now want to go down thats all I am really trying to say.
    good post.

way to be the voice of reason, deuce.

I completely agree with this.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    yikes! i had a experience with Adderal in college, def dont use with juice bro...That shit supresses your appetite makes you loose weight its just like coke. I used it to study, most of the time id just clean the house for 10 hours straight..my roomates never complained

I respect your opinion totally deuce , frankly I'm not hearing or seeing things, I'm just /was the ulitmate figiter, always switching subjects/ no ability to focus in on main points etc, now I feel I' put all of my energy into what Im doing instead of some attention to tapping my foot twidling my thumbs etc....

But good point deuce for others who do have some issues like you mentioned def stay away.

Well for anyone else in my shoes on aas n adderal... I find it very good.

No probs i stay at 200 mg per week of test C,,,,,,,

Feel great...as far as Appetite I could see where that could be an issue to someone just starting to get into weight training , but to me eating is just like waking up and brushing your teeth , so it does suppress your appetite but, when your in this long enough diet becomes systematic as much of you already know.

Ill keep posted every week by week to let you know of changes..

oooh one more , if someone wanted to stay away from winny or any other new dht's

try to get adderal, my diet is clean but not clean of a competitor, if I was I could damn near be ready for one in no less than a month , shredded

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't see a problem with taking your adderall and test e just watch your vitals (heart rate, blood pressure etc)

Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    I respect your opinion totally deuce , frankly I'm not hearing or seeing things, I'm just /was the ulitmate figiter, always switching subjects/ no ability to focus in on main points etc, now I feel I' put all of my energy into what Im doing instead of some attention to tapping my foot twidling my thumbs etc....

But good point deuce for others who do have some issues like you mentioned def stay away.

Well for anyone else in my shoes on aas n adderal... I find it very good.

No probs i stay at 200 mg per week of test C,,,,,,,

Feel great...as far as Appetite I could see where that could be an issue to someone just starting to get into weight training , but to me eating is just like waking up and brushing your teeth , so it does suppress your appetite but, when your in this long enough diet becomes systematic as much of you already know.

Ill keep posted every week by week to let you know of changes..

oooh one more , if someone wanted to stay away from winny or any other new dht's

try to get adderal, my diet is clean but not clean of a competitor, if I was I could damn near be ready for one in no less than a month , shredded

HAHAHA I HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING... I KNOW YOU AINT A FREAKSHOW TAKING 10 DIFFERENT MEDS IN THE MORNING JUST TO GET OUT OF BED ALL I AM SAYING IS BE CAREFUL AND I KNOW HOW MUCH ADDERAL KILLS YOUE APPETITE ... WHICH IS A KEY INGREDIENT IN GETTING BIG... EATING !! BUT AS LONG AS YOU CAN COMBAT THAT THEN I SUPPOSE IT WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR YOU...

AND JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE GO SEE YOUR PCP A COUPLE TIMES DURING CYCLE AND DO A VITALS SCAN... ALSO BLOODWORK MIGHT BE BENEFICIAL.. AS IT IS BASICALLY WITH EVERYONE UPON COMPLETION OF A CYCLE/PCT...

MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA TO RUN THE COMPOUNDS THAT YOU WILL BE USING IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ADDERAL BY YOUR DOC... JUST TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS.. OBVIOUSLY HE WILL ADVISE AGAINST USING THEM BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS BE LIKE "FOR INSTANCE IF I WERE TO COMBINE ALL OF THESE IS THERE ANY SERIOUS HEALTH RISKS" YOU ARE A MAN I AM SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO WORD CONVERSATION....

THESE ARE ALL JUST SUGGESTIONS AND POINTERS... DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY BRO

Of course ...of course .......well appreciate the replies.....not any dumb remarks either!!!.thanks alot everyone

Slide is offline Associate Member
    i am not on AAS, and i do not have any mood disorders (although my ex-girlfriends might disagree). I have taken adderall (GF had a script and never used it all) and it actually worked really well for me.

I workout in the mornings and it really woke me up/gave me some energy. When i started it i put on about 10 lbs of lean muscle. I am not saying it caused the muscle growth, just that it got me fired up at the gym and caused me to be able to go longer/harder. I will add that i took a small amount 10mg and it does not cause my heart to pound like it does in some. I would suggest people see how they react to it first before using it to train..

I would strongly recommend people NOT use adderall if they are going to be doing any cardio within a number of hours. It would probably bring your HR up way too high.

WRXHEX07 is offline New Member
    Adderall is an amazing drug it helped me loose 70 pounds. I take it quite often before I work out, even while I was on my sus cycle. It really doesnt help much with weight lifting but the cardio ooo man I can run so much longer when I just take my prescribed 20mg. If you still make sure to eat a lot it shouldn't be a prob.

Thread Information